Late Conversations Jessie's P.O.V

Jessie's pov. Part 2

"Jess has been glued to her phone all morning" I over hear Alisha talking to Smoove.

"What?" I say looking up to them and Alisha has a big grin on her face.

"We've been having a conversation with you for the past 20 minutes and you're just there smiling like an idiot"

"Her videos are hilarious, here watch this one with me I think she just uploaded it" I pull Alisha towards me and she takes a seat next to me and I give her my left earbud.

I watch as Dani asks the other girl what's her favorite kind of cake as she's trying to guess and we laugh at her answer. We continue watching in as it gets to the end.

"Subscribe to my beautiful girlfriend" the other girl says as she wraps herself on Dani. I continue watching a bit confused until it finishes.

"You're right she's funny, so that's the girl from the airport? Isn't it?" Alisha asks.

"Um yea."

"Oh nice you didn't tell me she was famous on the Internet and she has a hot girlfriend" she nudges.

"Yea I didn't know either...I mean she mentioned the Internet thing but no girlfriend" I say a bit upset.

"Can I see? Is she hot?" Smoove gets closer.

"No pervert!" Alisha says to smooch jokingly.

"What's her name?" Smoove asks.

"Dani" I say putting my phone away. "So um what were you guys saying?" I say trying to get onto a different subject. Alisha goes over the plans for today and I try hard to concentrate.

"...but she has a girlfriend" I say louder than I expected.

"Dani? Yea it was in the video" Alisha says confused at my confusion

"Yea she has girlfriend and her name is actually Danielle but is known as Dani as her Internet persona" Smoove says out of nowhere.

"What?" Me and Alisha say at the same time.

"What I was curious to see what she looked like, all I had do is write Dani on YouTube and it popped up in Google, she's like big on Youtube because like damn have you seen how many views she gets on her videos."

"I know" I tell him. "So her full name is Danielle?"

"Mhm" Smoove says scrolling down his phone.

"Stop you're being a stalker" Alisha says to Smoove.

"No. I'm just a big fan" he says and we all burst out laughing. I get on my phone and before I know it I send her a text.

J: Hey can I ask you a quick question.

D: Ask away?

J: Is you're name Dani?

D: yes?

D: well technically it's Danielle but I go by Dani... Why? Lol

So Smoove was right.

J: oh. Just wondering ☺️

D: umm ok? What, why is it a buzz kill? 😳😜Hahaha

J: hahaha no, it's just you told me it was Dani and so I thought that was your name.

D: Oh I see. Yea you told me you were Jessie J but it turns out your actually Jessica.

I smile at her reply. She's can be a smartass.

J: Touché

J: Cornish.