CHAP 9~ Encounter

Vote⭐️
__________________________________________

Author PoV

After the first day experience in the collage, Jimin with his brothers reached home. The mansion was already decorated in a majestic way. The decorations give the mansion a royal palace look. Mrs.Kim was busy instructing the maids for arranging the tables.

"Eomma were back!" Three of them said in unison. She looked at them and walked towards them.

"How was your day boys?" Mrs.Kim asked. The trio nodded their head and said 'ok'.

"How is the collage chim? Did you like your first day experience?" She asked Jimin.

"Great Eomma." Jimin said smiling." I'm really excited for the coming days."

"Thats good. Now three of you go get freshen up and get ready, the stylist will arrive soon!" She said. They nodded and go to their respective rooms.

Jimin was now relaxing in the bathtub. His surrounding was filled with the lavender sent. The bubble bath relaxed his muscles. His eyes were closed, the mind was filled with a certain doe eyed person. The knock on the bathroom door made his eyes to open immediately.

"Chim the stylist is here! Get ready ok!" Mrs.Kim's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"Coming Eomma!" He said back and get up from the bathtub. He wore the dress which was designed specially for this occasions by his mother.

He sat infront of the mirror the stylist looked at his face thinking for what type of make up should she apply for his outfit. Her eyes lightened when she got the correct makeup the blend nicely with the outfit. Jisoo went outside for doing the further arrangements when the stylist started her work.

The main Hall

Mr.Kim was talking with his business partners and other guests. Mrs.Kim was pacing back and forth checking if everything was done perfectly. Mr.Kim excused him self from the guests and walked towards his wife.

" Jisoo, don't stress yourself. Everything is perfectly done." He said placing a hand on her waist.

"I know it's just that its our chims 18th birthday party,I'm just a little restless." She said placing her head on his sholders half hugging him.

"It's alright honey. Now go and call him. The star of this party." He said with a smile. She nodded and left with a smile. He again continued to talk with the guests.

Jisoo entered the room. She gasped looking at beautiful person infront of her.

"Why are you looking at me like that Eomma." Jimin asked and walked in front of her.

"Oh God! You look soo handsome. Everyone eyes will be on you today." She said and hugged him. "Let's go, everyone is waiting for you, and thank you sana for your amazing work." The stylist named sana nodded with a smile. Both Jisoo and Jimin left the room.

Everyone's eyes landed on the person who was standing on top the stairs with Jisoo. Some gasped and admired him. His beauty was indefinable. His elegant features and his also domineering eyes made him look more handsome.

 His elegant features and his also domineering eyes made him look more handsome