CHAP 10~Past Glimpse

Vote ⭐️
___________________________________________

Author PoV

The Birthday party in Kim's Mansion is over. Now Kim family is resting in their respective rooms after this exhausting party night.

Jimin was lying on his bed. His eyes were wide open. 1.30AM is shown on the wall clock, but he was lost in his deep thoughts.

Jimin PoV

What was that illusion? And the kiss Oh God! His lips are so addictive. I can still feel his lips on mine. I can kiss him for my entire life. His doe eyes which look cold but hold pure innocence in it. The feeling when ever I see him, is really confusing. It's like I want to protect him from all the evils in this world.

I got up from my bed and walked to the balcony. Today the stars and moon is brighter than any other days. The wind is cold, its good to take a fly to clear my mind.

I close my eyes and summoned my inner power 'sky'. I can feel the power that flow through my body. As I open my eyes I can fell it was purple. I can feel the wings sprouting from my back. Its a little painful but it's been years I have been doing this, so its bearable.

 Its a little painful but it's been years I have been doing this, so its bearable

I jumb from the balcony and fly up. As I fly up I can can see the city fully. The wind is cold and calm. Its really peaceful. I used to take a fly now and then to calm my nerves.

Now I'm going to a place which I discovered some years ago. It is far from this city, in the middle of the dense forest. As I'm flying their it will not take that much time for me to reach there. No one know this place except me. I don't even know how I find this place. It was like my wings took me there like I know that place. There is a invisible wall around that place which protect it from outside people. I don't know why only I can get through it.

I land in the middle of the forest. I can feel the magical field when I walk through it. Its like I'm entering into a different fantasy world.

There stand the purple tree. There is a wooden bridge that lead's to the tree.

 There is a wooden bridge that lead's to the tree