4. Life or Death

The man started to speed up and close in on Niki. She ran faster, trying to escape him, but she was not fast enough. 

Niki could hear him close on her. She felt long bony fingers grasp her forearm. Her stomach dropped. The darkness was closing around her as the figure pressed a cloth to her lips. The last thing she smelled was the ugly aroma of rotten candy. She woke in a cold room, her hands and legs tied with heavy cold chains to what she presumes is a wall. Her eyes and mouth were covered so there was no point yelling for help. She sat helpless, desperate like a mouse stuck in a trap soon to seek their fate. She thinks about her sister,mother, and father and how she will never see them again.And what were her last words to them and how she could never tell them she loved them. As she was deep in thought she was startled by a door slamming from behind her, her body tensed as the person walked closer. As the person approaches her she feels their hands run through her matted hair. She tries to move away only to be greeted with a hand around her shoulder.

"Don't move" The person says with a harsh tone,

She knows exactly who this was...Fundy. In shock that this was actually happening Lisa listened to Fundy as he ran his rough boney hand over her face. Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheek as he caressed her shoulder, when he tried to move to her neck she jumped back slightly pushing him away, Her eyes filled with fear for she knows she has angered him. Fundy had called someone on his phone and told them to come to him. She fills with fear not knowing what is going to happen next. The door bangs on the wall as the man aggressively charges in

"What is it now " the man says Niki recognizes that voice Schlatt. She starts to tell herself I should have known I should have recognized the signs.

She feels him put his hand around her shoulder, she freezes when feels a cold metal barrel against her head. Niki tries to stay as calm as possible to avoid her fate.

379 Words

thank you so much for reading make sure to eat and drink and to take care of yourself :)