Lloyd 1

Who was that girl?

The question circled around in my mind as I traversed my classes, finishing the day. She went to our school, apparently, since we saw her in the library. Why did she run? Where was she from?What had she meant when she said her heart was 'lost?'

The moment the bell rang I was up and racing out of the class. I knew the others might worry, but I had too much on my mind. I was wandering down streets at random, not really paying attention, until I realized I was in the alleyway where we had met. I saw trace amounts of blood and webbing, common markers indicating a fight between Spider-Man and bad guy. Why was she in the alley in the first place?

"What're you doing here?" a voice suddenly asked. I looked over to see the girl standing in the entrance to the alleyway, the hood of her black hoodie pulled low over her eyes so all I could really see was the lower half of her face.

"I was looking for you. I wanted to see if you were alright. You seemed a bit shaken up," I said.

"I'm fine," she said shortly.

"That's good... If you aren't going to reveal your face, can we at least have your name?" I requested. She hesitated, shifting from foot to foot as she considered her options.

"You can call me Moon," she responded.

"Moon. Cool name," I commented. She nodded slightly, a small inclination of her head.

"I'm Lloyd," I introduced myself.

"I know," she informed me. I raised an eyebrow. How could she possibly know that? "The messy haired boy said it, in the library," she explained.

"Oh. Right," I replied. I figured that by 'messy haired boy,' she meant Kai.

"Well, I should get back and so should you. Your parents are probably worried about you," she said, abruptly cutting short our conversation.

"Parent," I corrected her. I didn't know why I said it, but something inside me knew it was the right way to gain her trust. She frowned a tiny bit, then offered a tiny smile. Did she... pity me?

I hadn't expected it from a girl like her (whatever that means), though I knew that in the end, all of them ended up pitying me. That's why the friends I have don't know.

"Well, I'll see you later," she said, and we parted ways.

(Another chapter! Sorry that's it's a bit short (slightly over 300 words), but I wanna switch POVs. =) Also this is very random but this is a lovely little poem for you guys. =D

Thoughts? Questions? 

Comments? Suggestions?

I like to see them in my notifications

Come on and talk, don't be shy

Don't be afraid to ask 'why?'

If you want comment and vote

It's very appreciated so goodnight, folks!

Ok, I don't even know what that was. Anyway, yeah. Do whatever the poem I made up at midnight says and enjoy the story!)