This takes place when finney gets take

—————————————————————————

Finney heard the phone ring again, he sat up from the rickety mattress, picking up the receiver he brought it close to his ear, hearing static louder than the others he had heard before.

"Hello?" He said waiting for the other to reply, he thought about hanging up when he finally heard a voice "under the mattress" he turned over to the stripped bed on the floor "what about it, what's under there?" He made his was over to the mattress bending down in the floor.

"I didn't have enough time to do anything around the basement, but in my spare time I liked to mess with the nuts and bolts on the bed one day I got a few of them off and he hasn't noticed yet" the boy on the other end said, finney bend down fully gliding his hand and soon he found the bolts he was talking about.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" He asked bringing the receiver back to his ear, "I don't know I'm not that smart, just keep it just in case" the boy said the static grew louder and louder as the call went on, it was just like Vance's call finney could feel the anger being held behind the phone.

"Who are you?" He ask putting the nut and bolt in his pocket, "i don't remember, but I do remember I had a sister...she was my best friend" Finney felt for the boy as he to had a sister who he could call his best friend, "do you remember her name?" He asked sitting down on the mattress "Indy... I think.. it's a blur" this rung a bell in Finneys memory.

"Holy shit you're August Moore, you were a lot older then me at the time" the static grew even louder and the aura around the room got worse, this ghost had even more anger then Vance hopper "well now we're the same age kid...all because some pervert was bored" the already broke glass bottles shards began to shake again.

Finney didn't know how to react, he felt horrible for the kids that had to go through this and not make it out, but at the same time there was nothing for him to do he was also stuck in the same situation, soon the shards stopped moving and the static grew quiet.

"He's telling me to be quiet.... And he's telling me to apologize to you..sorry" Finney grew confused the more he talked "who telling you these things August?" He grew quiet for a second before replying "the baseball player....he says it's not nice to take my anger out on you even after Mr pinball did the same to you" Finney was now curious, did they all look out for each other? Could they all see each other?

"Hey... Finn" the grabbed The boy's attention, he hummed in response "when you get out could you....talk to my sister and tell her I- I love her" it was now cold and sad, Finney nodded "of course August" the static became quiet he knew the call was about to end, "Finney....your buddy wants to speak to you" and with that the call ended.

He hung the phone back up on the stand taking a seat back on the mattress, he waited a couple minutes before it rang again, Finney stood up going back over to the phone picking it up and bring it back to his ear.

"Hey finn....what's happening?"

"Robin..?"