Chapter 3

It's been a month since Ash received the letter, there are now a week away from the tournament. We join them now as they are preparing to depart for Galar.

As Ash, Serena and Lillie were spending their last few hours on Mt. Silver training, Mew came up to them.

"Big brother, big sis, father said he wanted to talk to you before we leave for Galar." Mew said.

(A/n: Arcues is the father of the legendaries and mythicals.)

"Alright then, let's not make him wait too long." Ash replied as they recalled their pokemon and held onto Mew, who teleported them into the Hall of Origins.

"Father, we're here!" Mew yelled out.

"Yes I can see that Mew. Welcome back to the Hall of Orgins chosen one." Arceus said as the legendary and mythical pokemon appeared one by one.

"Hello Arceus, why did you want to meet us today?" Ash asked.

"There are 2 reasons. First, congratulations to the three of you for completing your training. I know you will be leaving Mt. Silver shortly to head to Galar and I would like to wish you all the best in your revenge." Arceus started as all the pokemon clapped and cheered.

"But what's the second reason?" Lillie asked.

"The second reason might be a bit shocking for you all, especially you Ash."

"What is it?" Ash curiously asked, wanting to find out more than ever.

"Do you remember how you took out all the evil organisations in a span of a week?" To which he nodded. "Well, after you sent Giovanni to the distortion realm, I had Mewtwo scan his memory for anything useful and he made a shocking revelation."

Now Ash was really dying to find out what could even make the Alpha pokemon shocked.

"Please do tell us, Arceus."

"Ash, you have a sister." Arceus announced. At that moment, everyone except for Arceus and Mewtwo's jaws dropped. Ash who has spent 18 years of his life thinking that he was an only child, has a sister?

"Who... who is it?" Ash managed to ask, still in a state of shock.

"I think it will be easier to play the memories in your heads instead." Arcues said as a pink glow surrounded him.

Suddenly, images were playing through Ash, Serena and Lillie's head. It showed scenes of a young Ash Ketchum, a younger Delia Ketchum, an older male and a teen female. After the scenes ended, tears were streaming down Ash's face. He remembers now, he remembers it all. How team rocket had killed his father and took his sister away, before getting rid of his and his mother's memories of her. All Serena and Lillie could do was hug their fiancé, providing him comfort and morale support.

While finding someone would usually be impossible, Ash's sister wasn't exactly difficult to find, being a champion of a region, he knew she was going to be at the tournament.

After Ash has stopped crying, he knelt down on a 1 knee, saying, "Thank you Arcues."

"Don't think too much about it, it's the least I could do for the person who saved me. Now Ash, it is time for the three of you to depart to Galar. The next time we meet will be after you become a Pokemon Master." Arceus said, as he teleported the trio and Mew back to the house.

*Timeskip to Galar*

"Alright girls, welcome to Galar." Ash announced as they exited the forest that they landed in near the pokemon centre. The girls stood there in awe, admiring the place. After an hour of Ash showing the girls around Galar, they went over to the pokemon centre to register for the tournament.