part 1

CHARACTERS
George / GeorgeNotFound
Clay / Dream
Nick / Sapnap
Natalie
Ross / Natalie's dad
Aiden / Natalie's brother

This story will contain smut, but warnings will be put in each chapter.
-
I made my way downstairs, trying not to trip up on my for some reason untied shoelaces.

"Owch!!" I exclaimed, as I ran right into dad who was coming up the stairs.

"Oh, sorry honey." he apologised. He was holding a box of what looked like crumbl cookies. They wouldn't be though, they were homemade like always. Dad was amazing at baking.

"It's fine." I told him. "What are those for??" I asked, examining the delicious looking things.

"Well, you know how we have new neighbours??" he said.

"Wait what?? Since when??" I asked, confused.

Dad chuckled. "Since a week ago."

"Woah, I had no idea." I exclaimed, sitting down to tie up my laces while talking to him.

"You must really be an observer, huh??" he said, a serious expression painted on his face.

"Shutup." I smiled, finishing tying my laces.

"Anyways, the big gates to their house are finally open, so I want you to go give them these cookies, to welcome them." he explained, handing me the box.

"Can't you just do it?? It's probably an old man and his rat dog or something. I don't want to." I complained. 

I actually struggled with social anxiety. I just knew that if I went and talked to them, it wouldn't go well.

"You'll be fine. Now, you better go now before it gets dark." he patted my back, standing up.

"Ugh, fine." I groaned.

I made my way to the door and opened it, before I got stopped by Aiden. Aiden was my 18 year old younger brother.

"Where are you going??" he asked me.

"Dad made me go greet the new neighbours with these cookies." I said. "Can you come with me??"

"No." he answered.

"Please!!" I begged. "I can't go by myself."

Ignoring my question, he walked off and exclaimed, "Good luck."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, to their house.

I came up to the door and knocked on it, fiddling with my fingers. I heard arguing before a tall man, with light brown hair and green eyes opened the door. As he turned to look at me, he stopped for a second, his lips slightly parted as his eyes wide. Then we made eye contact.

"Hey." he smiled.

"Hi." I replied, then realising that I didn't know what to say. My brain was trying to think of something, anything to say to him but I just stood there. God this was horrible.

"I'm sorry. I um-" I paused. "My dad told me to give you these cookies and like, talk to you,
but I'm really awkward. I always ruin things like this." I frowned. "I'm really sorry."

"Oh, no it's okay. That's really nice of you to bring us these!!" he smiled. "Come in!!" he backed up, making space for me to walk past him. I couldn't help but smile. He didn't even know me but he obviously recognised that I was struggling and tried to calm my nerves by making me feel welcome. I walked in and immediately noticed two other men on a couch, playing a game on their xbox. I felt the man's  presence beside me.

"So, this is- oh wait, I didn't even tell you my name!" he realised. "I'm Clay." he exclaimed, turning to me.

"I'm Natalie." I smiled, my hands slightly shaky.

"Wow, that's a really pretty name." he told me.

"Thank you." I smiled, turning back to look at the boys on the couch.

"This here is Sap- Nick." Clay said, pointing to a guy with curly brown hair. "And that's George." he told me, gesturing to a guy sitting next to Nick.

"Hi." said Nick. The other guy George waved, "Hello."

"Hi." I replied, looking down at my hands.

I could see Clay in the corner of my eye looking down, then I watched as he looked back up.

"Can I have one of those cookies??" asked Nick, staring at me. I noticed George elbow him in the hip.

"Ow! that hurt!" complained Nick, rubbing his hip and scooching away from George. He elbowed George back.

"Ow, Sap- Nick actually stooooop!!" George told him, groaning. "Clay can you tell him to stop??" George begged.

"You two, stop it." Clay told them. "Don't scare away our guest." he joked.

"George started it!!" replied Nick.

I looked up at Clay and watched as he he rolled his eyes then smiled and looked down at me. "Ignore these two idiots. Come and sit down."

I followed Clay as he sat down on the couch. I didn't really know where to sit, so I just sat in the ground. I didn't want to look impolite. I placed the cookies on the ground next to me.

I sensed Clay turning his head and looking town at me. "Sit up here, with us!!" he told me, patting a spot on the couch next to himself. I got up and sat down next to him, almost squashing him as I sat so close. I quickly moved away.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"Don't be sorry." Clay smiled.

I sat there for a few seconds, before Clay asked me, "So, are you on the left or the right of us?"

"The right." I said, looking at what I could see if my house through the window.

"Oh, alright. Who do you live with? Or do you live-"

I zoned out, panicking about how awkward I was being. Maybe it's just be best if I left, and went back home.

"I uh- I have to go." I quickly made up.

"Oh okay, it was nice meeting you." said Nick.

"Yeah." agreed George.

"Uh- goodbye." I fake smiled, rushing out the door and running home.