part 4

SMUT

As I walked down the driveway, I saw that they were all in the car - other than Clay- who looked like he was arguing with George. Probably arguing over who was gonna be in the front seat, just like what I did. What I did when I was FIVE. Idiots. Clay turned to look and saw me, immediately stopping talking to George and staring at me. I don't blame him. I was wearing a white tank, and a VERY short black leather skirt. I walked over to the car and noticed a man I didn't recognise. He smiled at me, "You must be Natalie. Nice to meet you. I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Clay has told me heaps-" Clay slapped his hand over Alex's mouth.

"No." he said sternly.

Clay sat next to me, in the two back seats, and Aiden sat next to Alex in the middle. Next to Nick, in the driver's seat was George.

Clay was wearing that same black, tight shirt, showing off his gorgeous abs. As he clipped in his seatbelt, I couldn't help but stare at his crotch, remembering how big it was.

"Alright, let's go." exclaimed George, starting the car.

I closed my eyes, imagining Clay on top of me, thrusting into me. Even the thought of the pleasure made me almost whimper.

"You okay, Natalie? You look dead." Clay said, his gorgeous eyes staring into mine.

"I'm horny." I thought in my brain, wanting to say it out loud. I wanted him inside of me.

Clay smirked at me.

"Oh fuck, did I say that out loud?" I said,
panicking.

Clay nodded. In the corner of my eye, I could see his huge bulge growing. Fuck. Clay slid his hands onto my thigh, placing it slightly under my skirt.

"Ah-" I whimpered quietly.

No one could hear us. Those idiots were all singing to Taylor Swift.

He took his hand off, and looked away from me, still smirking. I was gonna get him back. Slowly, I dragged my hand over his bulge. He twitched as I did so, and looked at me.

I leaned in and whispered to him, "Good boy."

"Fucking hell, Natalie." he moaned under his breath, then grabbed my hand and took it off.

"No more." he grumbled, breathing very heavily.

Alex turned around to look at us. "No more what?" he asked.

Clay swallowed, trying to hold in the whimper that he had wanted to let out previously. "Natalie's being a bitch."

Aiden turned around, "Clay, be nice to my sister."

Clay rolled his eyes. "Okay, sorry." he said, looking away. Alex and Aiden turned around and continued singing.

I looked at Clay and smirked. I looked down to see him pulling the finger at me, out of everyone's view and smirked.

-

I walked into the party, following behind Clay. There were a lot of people - some were drinking, some smoking, and there were two girls making out on a couch.

Clay stopped suddenly, causing me to bump into him. He turned around and grabbed my arm. "You're coming with me." he demanded.

He pulled me towards a staircase, then up the stairs, and into a room. He locked the door behind himself and pushed me down onto a bed.