part 6

SMUT

I opened the door to home, waking straight past Aiden and into my room. Clay had said I was welcome to stay with them for a few nights, so I accepted the offer. I grabbed my bag and stuffed it with clothes, my phone charger, and all the essentials. My door was wide open, and I heard footsteps before dad came in.

"What are you packing for honey?" he asked me.

"I'm staying at Clay's for a couple nights." I said, grabbing my slides and putting them on.

"How come?" he asked.

"I'm just bored, I guess." I exclaimed.

"Alright then. Have fun." he said as I walked out of my room.

"Bye!" I called out, walking down the stairs.

-

I knocked on the door and Clay opened it. He was dressed in grey shorts and a white black shirt. Simple, but hot. Whereas I was dressed in a shirt he had given me to borrow yesterday and short shorts, barely visible with the length of the shirt I was wearing. Without saying anything, I gave him a tight hug.

"Hey." he smiled, hugging me tight.

I loosened my grip on him, and said, "Hello!"

I grabbed my bag and pushed past him inside. I walked towards the stairs and attempted to drag it up, completely failing.

I looked up to see Clay chuckling to himself. "Do you need some help?" he smiled.

"Yes please." I told him, handing him my bag.

He went up the stairs, and I followed him, into his room. He placed the bag on the floor.

"Good boy." I smirked, patting his head.

I heard him swallow. He then looked up at me, giving me the death stare. I giggled. He had an obvious kink for being called good boy. He was already extremely sensitive to a lot of other things, but this has the biggest effect on him. I looked down and saw a bulge already very evident in his pants.

"Don't call me that." he said, breathing heavily.

"Why not?" I asked, acting clueless.

"I saw you looking. You know exactly why." he said, walking away and going downstairs. I followed after him giggling.

"Won't the boys notice you're hard?" I tease him, going next to him and kinda leaning my head onto his shoulder as he walked down the stairs. He grabbed me all of sudden, and pressed me against the wall.

"Enough." he demanded.

I couldn't help but laugh, and whisper one more thing.

"I liked you more as a bottom." I whispered to him. Before he could say anything back, George waved to me. "Hey, Natalie."

"Hi, how are you??" I smiled, sitting on the couch next to him. Clay tried to walk away but I pulled him down next to me, trying not to laugh as he put his hand over his crotch. It wasn't any help at all. He was too big, there was no way he could cover it.

"I'm good." George exclaimed. "Clay, we're gonna stream like, really soon. Would you wanna join?"

Clay thought about it for a second. "I might actually just stream with Natalie, and introduce her to everyone." he looked at me. "Only if that's okay with you, Nat."

I nodded, and then had something pop into my head. I whispered to Clay, "Do him and Nick know we're a thing?"

"Yeah." Clay said, stretching out his legs and pulling me onto his lap.