~Chapter 8~ The leave

POV: Rose

We walked in the garden hoping to be back before my parents, brothers and sister left.

'Wait!' I yelled. They stopped.
'Bye.'
'Bye sis.' Julia said hugging me.
Everyone said bye and they were on their way.
I forgot where they were going.

Actually, I didn't forget, they never told me!
All I knew was that they where going to be gone for a week or two.

'Can we get some toy's for me and Hans?' Miranda asked.
'Ofcourse.' I replied.

I grabbed my purse where i had my:
-wallet
-Phone
-Knife
-Ear piece

As we where walking we just started to chat.
We where talking about the toys they wanted.
I still pplayed with toys to...
I had a speciale room where only me and Julia had the key to.
That's where I had all my toys.

We got to the mall and went to the toy shop.
We looked around and Hans quickly asked: 'Can I have that toy?' His voice was full of excitement.
'Sure.' I said grabbing it for him and smiling. What did I do to deserve these awesome kids as family.

'Can I have that barbie?' Miranda askes pointing to a barbie playset wich contained 2 dolls, 10 outfits, 10 pairs of shoes and a lot of jewelry and hats.

'You can have that one.' I said also grabbing it.
'Can we look upstairs?' Miranda asked me.
'Of course.' I said knowing that that is where the L.O.L surprise dolls where.

We started to walk up stairs and when we reached it Miranda immideatly ran to the barbie's, and Hans ran to the cars.
I followed Hans and he showed me which one he wanted. It wasn't a big toy so I just grabbed it and decided to get a small toy for Miranda to.

'Can I have this set?' Miranda asked giving me a barbie set with a doll and a kitchen play set.

'Sure.' I said giving it to her so that she could hold it on her own.

I walked to the L.O.L section and the kids started following me. I lokked around and decided on two tweens.
As i grabbed them Hans went to get his small to which Miranda was holding.

'No, let go it is my toy!' Hans yelled.
'Yeah and i'm holding it for you!' Miranda yelled back.

They started pulling on the toy.

'Miranda, why can't Hans hold it himself?' I asked getting down on Miranda's level.
'Cause he can hurt himself.' Mirabda said.
'If Hans hurts himself I can help him.' I said grabbing the toy and giving it to Hans.

I payed and we started to walk home.

Sorry for such a short chapter i'll try to do better next time! 🥲