PROLOGUE

The Athearith Empire is known for its elegance and generosity towards its neighboring countries for many decades, until tragedy struck. At the Stardust Gathering, all nobles and royalties that went to the gathering was found brutally murdered. Twas it was named 'The Star Massacre'.

The suspect? The crowned princess of the empire, Griselda Athearith. Although many people also blame her twin sister, Giselle Athearith, for being an accomplice. It was most unlikely since Giselle was known as the kind one whilst Griselda was the wicked one. The two of them were never seen again ever since the Stardust Massacre.

I closed the newspaper as I took the tea that was on the table in front of me.

"So that's it? That's your plan?" My son, Ignatius, asked as he stood near the window.

"Why yes. And it worked perfectly"

"And you're not worried that they may get cought? Or worse?" Asked my other son, Thaddeus, who was sitting opposite to me.

"They have the blood of a Fizuke, they will manage. It's the same for both of you" I said as I put the tea down on the table.

"They're fifteen" Thaddeus claimed

"They have their abilities! They'll be fine!"

"Giselle has healing abilities while Griselda can't even control a little bit of hers, what makes you think they'll live?" Ignatius countered.

"They'll be fine! And I will make sure they will!"

The room silenced as Ignatius scoffed and went back looking out at the window while Thaddeus massaged his temples.

"W-what happens to the Athearith Empire? We can't just leave it without the without a ruler" Thaddeus claimed

"Since it's a lady's time to be on the throne, and none of you are women. I will rule Athearith first until they're back"

"So that's it? The reason why you did this is for power?" Ignatius looked back at me once again

"No, I'm doing this to undo all your father"s doing. What he'd done to my daughters is completely unforgivable." I said as I took the cup again and took a sip.

"He will face the consequences of this madness"