Chapter One

Chapter One

September 18, 2010

The sounds of birds singing in the distance and flowers blooming around the garden were all that filled the cold air.

The night was arriving, but It was quite a beautiful scene with the pale tint of orange sunlight shining on the leaves and grass. The air was calm and quiet as if waiting for the next morning before everything started to stir again.

A smile reached Azalea's face. Azalea wondered as she walked through these topiary gardens like mazes admiring the beauty that surrounded her.

Azalea was wearing a white Hepburn over-knee with puff sleeves and square-neck cinched, Her long and wavy brown hair was let down which was considered the Princess' official hair by the netizens. The outfit looked good on her, it showed off how long her legs are from how long the dress was, making her look fancy and extravagant.

Azalea always wears fancy attire every time especially when she attends and appears at public events where people stared and talked about how exquisite she looks.

She's tall and slim, Azalea doesn't wear make-up often but that didn't mean she wasn't a beauty. She is an angel, Her beauty is beyond compare.

Her footsteps seemed to stop for a second whenever she reached a beautiful flower garden, a fountain at the center, which was surrounded by blossoms. She couldn't help but sigh softly, the place seems to bring memories she can't recall.

She would find it hard to believe that the small garden grew out of nowhere. As the royal gardener has told her.

It simply seemed like someone took care of the flowers and kept them in good shape. It was a nice sight. The flowers were in a variety of different colors and shapes and sizes.

But the weird thing is that the flowers of various varieties only grow in that location she's extremely fond of.

As the wind started blowing, a cool shiver ran down Azalea's back, her hair slightly dancing with the wind.

She sighed deeply before shaking her head and starting to walk towards the fountain, trying to ignore that small feeling creeping into her heart.

Gracefully she rested her arms in the fountain, laying her head on top of her hands. When the sound of footsteps brought her back to reality.

Startled, She lifted her head off her hands and looked over at where the sound was only to see her Oldest brother, Prince William who is raising his eyebrows at the Princess. Her blue eyes met his.