❀To The End❀

𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

We had arrived at the stronghold and something was off to me. Well, it all felt fine when Rae and I entered but when Orchid entered, that feeling changed. I tried to ignore it, but the nagging feeling remained in my mind.

Everything was going fine once we got to the portal. Rae explained to Orchid how to do the ritual and they did what was said to do.

However, it all took a turn when Orchid was in a trance-like state. I'm guessing she was talking to Enderian. Anyway, after a couple seconds, Rae started wobbling on his feet until eventually, he collapsed. Luckily, I was able to catch him before his head hit the floor.

When Orchid came back to reality, she looked over towards us and a wave of concern instantly came crashing down on her. I could tell she wanted to run over, but for some reason, she couldn't move.

Soon, she started moving towards the portal, which was now open. However, it looked like it was against her own will. It looked like Orchid wanted to say something, although before she could, it was too late. She had walked through the portal.

What the heck was going on?

I looked back down at Rae. I really hoped that he was okay. I also really regretted the fact that I ignored my gut feeling.

I stayed like that for a couple minutes, hoping that my boyfriend would gain consciousness again soon.

I hadn't moved a single muscle until I heard footsteps. They sounded like they were coming to the portal room. I began internally panicking.

What if it was Centross?

If so, what was I going to do with Rae?

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. Where did they stop? You may ask. Directly in front of me.

When I in the direction where the footsteps stopped, I saw the feet they belonged to.

I then started to look up only to see...

𝙲𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚜𝚜' 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I was just making myself more potions when Enderian started to communicate with me.

"I need you to get that scientist into the End" she echoed in my mind. Of course I agreed to do what she asked. I didn't want to fail her. However, I was confused.

Why does she, all of a sudden, want Rae in the End?

It didn't make sense to me. Although, I decided not to question it further and went out to look for him.

I was flying around, when I saw Ghosty, Rae and the same blonde I saw exit the End. Of course, I started following them.

Turns out, they headed to the stronghold, making my job a bit easier.

When at the stronghold, I waited outside for a bit, after the three of them went in, before heading in myself.

While walking through the stronghold, I made sure that I was as quiet as possible. I didn't want to risk getting caught just yet.

When I was close to the portal room, I heard talking, but it quickly went silent soon after.

I began walking towards the room once more, and before long, I was in the room.

I saw Ghosty and Rae on the floor, however the blonde I had seen with them was nowhere to be seen and the portal was open.

It looked to me that Rae was unconscious.

Perfect.

God, I love when my job is made so much easier.

"My, my would you look at what we've got here" I laughed.

"What do you want, Centross?" Ghosty asked.

"Surely it would be obvious. I have a task to complete."

"Well I'm not letting you touch Rae."

"Geez someone's protective, aren't they?"

"Leave me and Rae alone."

"I can't do that. Well at least not until my job is completed."

Ghosty quickly stood up and picked up Rae, before beginning to back away from me. However, little did he know, he was making my job easier. I'm sure Enderian would be happy to get her prisoner back as well as getting Rae.

I smirked and started to make Ghosty backup towards the portal.

I continued to do so until I saw Ghosty back into the portal, soon disappearing from my sight.

That honestly had to be one of the easiest jobs I ever had to do. I laughed to myself, before I waited for the portal to close.

When it did, I left the stronghold and went back to my personal base.