0

So umm I unknowingly deleted the chapter so i had to re do it.
Hope you like it
I know this chapter dont have that much of a hypo like its original but still.

><><><><

I hope you like it, as much as you like the previous one.

>>><<<

It was a bright sunny day, as the sun shined in its usual self, warming the lands as the people in the stadium cheered for the ninja who were fighting as they represented each village and nation along with the ninjas who were redoing it. The day was chunin exam and konoha was the one who conducted it. As usual every year there is this test, it is for the ninjas to participate and level up their ranks. Not every ninjas do. But for some does so they can go for even better missions and all.

This day was also same as every other chunin exam , so did they thought. Not knowing that two foreign figures were floating on the sky as they analysed the exam, they skill fully hid their chakra, so the current hokage or any skilled ninjas can deduct them, they knew the jinchuriki of the ninetails will deduct them so they hid it even more.

" momoshiki sama, i found the holder of the nine tails." A man in white robe, who looked more physically healthier than the other on said, to his partner who was still looking at the stadium, mainly at certain blonde.

Momoshiki looked at the direction where his partner was pointing at, his eyes widened when he saw whom his partner was pointing at. It was the same blonde who caught his eyes. ' beautiful.' He thought as he flew few steps down to see what exactly was going on, his partner followed him, as they stayed above the stadium, still cancelling their chakra and presence. " kinshiki, who is this blonde beauty?"

" it seems like he is the head of this land, or what they say a kage. His name is naruto uzumaki, he was the one who defeated kaguya otsutsuki." Kinshiki said as he stood beside his master, " momoshiki sama what are your orders, what should we do next?" He asked as he could see how delighted his master was, after knowing the blonde.

' so you are the one who defeated kaguya, its seems your beauty does measure with your power they more i look at you the more i want to make you mine.'  He though as he watched blonde, who was looking at the stadium, his heart sink when he noticed how sad this said blonde was, being curious to know whom blonde was looking with sad expression he looked at the said direction where blonde was looking. His eyes widened when he saw a boy who was 13 yrs or more going against his opponent, you dont need any gadgets to see if the said kid was doing. He was cheating on the exam, momoshiki could see how all the cheap tricks he was trying and winning in the competition, even he admired it wasn't fair in every way possible.

" kinshiki, we aren't going to kill nor extract the ninetails from its holder, we are taking him away." He said, still looking at the blonde who walking inside, he looked everywhere, after some time he saw blonde walking to the field where the competition took place and now they were announcing the winner, which momoshiki personally thought that was false. His attention now was on blonde, ' why do i feel like i am connected to you.'

__

Naruto was standing there with his fellow kages, he was so happy that he could see, his son fight. He stood up from his seat as he walked forward to see, his son's match . The match started and boruto was doing good, incompared to what konohamaru had said him to, naruto felt something was wrong, mainly because his son was winning the match from every nature and every attack which was thrown at him.