Hope you get better

Prince huffed and looked at the blueprints, his eyesight got blurry, he yawned and Tim walked over to him. "Hey you alright?"

"Yeah- yeah.. just a bit tired." He laughed it off, trying his best to find the x for the screw.

"Let's call it a night-" Tim tried to get him to stop from smashing his fingers with the hammer.

"No! I have to, I have." He paused and blanked out, not remembering a thing after that.

"Sorry again Ms.Keller, thank you for letting me stay." It was Tim, he stayed all night to make sure Prince was okay.

"No please its okay. I'm glad he has a friend." She smiled and Tim turned around.

"Prince! You're awake, let me get you some water." He smiled and went over to the kitchen.

"He's a nice boy." She smiled and Prince coughed.

"Here you go Prince." Tim handed him the glass of water and his mom went to her room.

"Thanks.. What time is it?" He looked around, it was morning. "Oh shxt! Don't we have work?" He cursed, panicking.

"Todays' Thursday, we don't have work. Here let me send you the schedule. What's your number?"

-

Tim stayed for a while to talk with Prince and get to know him for a while. They went out to get coffee and shop.

"Okay, have you ever had a girlfriend?" He chuckled and drank his coffee.

Prince laughed and looked away. "No, I've never had a partner before. I don't think I really like anyone. This generation is really sad, I like happy people."

Tim laughed and looked around. "Ooo a record store! Want to head in there?" Tim was a metal fan, loved any loud and 'creepy' music. Prince himself didn't mind it.

"Sure! But then we're going to the book shop."

"Boooo" Tim laughed and they went to the record store.

-

"So you don't and have never had a partner, you don't like music that much, you've never had friends, and are a scientist. Wow." Tim joked and messed with Prince.

"Yep! And you are a player, you love music, hate books, and oh! Have ugly hair."

"Its not that bad!" They laughed together as they headed out of the mall. Tim bought Prince a few songs and notebooks. Prince got Tim a book and hair stuff. "Man you know how to take care of hair."

"I learned from my dad. He was a hair stylist, I love it when he did my hair." Prince smiled but then looked down and his face went blank.

They walked in silence for a while and Tim didn't enjoy it. He saw a sushi place and smiled. "Want to get a bite? Let's hope you like sushi!" He dragged him in and they were seated after a while.

Tim was Chinese and Canadian and a big fan of culture. He helped Prince with what the dishes had in them and ordering.

Prince tried it and loved it, all he got was noodles but still. He ate it all in seconds. Tim was happy he was happy.

-

They were heading back to Prince's place and Tim stopped them both.