d.b - quiet

Pov: Devon fingers you during wondercon

Also outfit you wear above ^ (just the dress not the jacket)

Warnings(notreally)- fingering, edging, teasing, public scenario, unprotected sex, blowjob, degrading, use of the nickname sir, spanking

Warnings(notreally)- fingering, edging, teasing, public scenario, unprotected sex, blowjob, degrading, use of the  nickname sir, spanking

--------------------

I finished touching up my hair that I left down. Devon was already waiting for me in the other room, but we weren't late, we just had to be a little early.

My outfit was a little bit more fancy than intended, but it was nice considering the setting.

"Babe let's go!" His voice boomed through the hallway.

"I'm coming Dev!" I echoed back to him.

My heels clacked on the hardwood floor as I approached Devon who was near the front door.

"I see why you took awhile, that dress fits you perfectly dove."

I smiled, looking down at my feet. "Thank you babe." His hand curled around my waist as we stepped out of the door and toward his car.

The drive to wondercon was relatively peaceful, with him having his hand on my thigh. Our hands laced together in a tightly locked in a loop of fingers with palms touching one another.

We parked into the nearest parking space, getting out and walking to the venue.

-time skip to when they get seated-

Devon and I took our seats next to eachother, sitting comfortably in our seats. The table went up to our inner elbows, so you could barely see any movement under the table, the only other person next to Devon being Chris.

One of our dear friends whose been with us since day one of filming, he's been around us just about everyday for almost three years.

Anyways, back to me and Devon. Throughout the questionnaire, Devon had been teasing me, I mainly think it was because I forgot to wear undergarments. He clearly noticed this and took it to his advantage.

Having his hand placed delicately on my inner thigh, nearing the edge of my dress.

Since we were basically at the end of the table nobody noticed him lifting up the front of my dress, and sliding his middle finger onto my folds.

My heart fluttered as he started moving his finger to circle over my clit. I spread my legs open a little wider so he could reach my soaking hole.