1:16 There's Always A Loophole

There's Always A Loophole
Part 1
————

There's Always A LoopholePart 1————

————

RECAP

Rafael looked up at Hope confused. "It's a long story, but, um, it was a gift from a family friend." She started. "But it's essentially like a reverse kyanite ring. When you use it, you can turn yourself at will. In your wolf mind, things are less complicated. You know that." Hope slightly smiled. "It'll buy you time to heal. Only catch is, um, you can't turn yourself back, so, if you do use it, all you have to do is come find me when you're ready to be yourself again."

Rafael nodded, lowering his head. "I am really glad I know you, Hope Mikaelson." Rafael smiled, causing Hope to laugh. "Now, go. Go save our boy and girl." Hope briefly nodded. "And don't let anything stop you." Rafael stated.

————

Rafael and Hope walked down the hall when Rafael suddenly made a low growl, his eyes turning yellow. Hope looked up at him, worried. "Hey, you okay?" She asked him.

Rafael looked down, holding his eyes shut. "Um... my mind still won't settle down." They walked through the fireplace area to the front door. "Look, I'm sorry, but I can't join the fight." Rafael apologised

Hope looked over at Rafael. "Don't worry, I'm not going alone." Hope pointed her hand at the in coming squad. It was Kaleb, Jed and Josie. "My squad answered the Bat-Signal." They came to a stop in front of Hope and Rafael.

Lizzie appeared next to Hope and Rafael. "She's coming?" They both asked a the same time, looking at each other.

Hope looked at the twins. "I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Hope stated, the twins becoming quiet.

Rafael stared at Jed. "Why is he going? He hates Landon." Rafael spoke.

Jed looked away from his alpha then back. "Look, you're the Alpha. If Landon and Kate are your pack, that makes them ours." Jed truthfully spoke to Raf.

"Where's MG at?" Kaleb asked Hope.

Hope looked over at Kaleb. "He's on his way." She then looked around the group. "Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on." Hope started walking, everyone else following, besides Rafael.

One they got out the front door they stared as they saw armed men walking towards them. "Oh, sorry. We were about to knock." The guy in front, possibly the leader responded.

Lizzie stared at them. "Who the hell are you?" She questioned.

The guy smiled. "Name's Burr. Triad Industries." He responded.