Prologue

Somewhere in Night city.

The hunter waits patiently, observing his target closely. 

as the man suddenly fires at a policeman in his car.

The rest of the patrol opens fire upon the man

The man suddenly turns around, and begins a shootout with the police.

One of the officers manages to alert MAXTAC before being ripped apart by the gunfire.

Suddenly the fight was interrupted as the MAXTAC team arrives, destroying on of the man's weapons.

The Hunter takes a look at the newcomers, it seems these people have more weapons on them, and appear to be armored.

One of them hacks into the man's cybernetic systems, stunning him. the rest of the squad slides down, and gunning him.

the armored shell of the man protecting him, but is forced to the ground by the impact of the bullets.

suddenly the man turns over in a last attempt to shoot down one of them.

however the bullets just bounce of the armor of the operator, before having his head blown of by his rifle.

At this point, the hunter knew who to prey upon, he slowly takes out his glaive, the blades on his wrist now retracted. it was time to make his move.

using his targting system, he aims his speargun at the neck of the operators, and fires.

the shard projectile pierces through the neck, sending their head flying clean off their body.

"What the!" yelled of the operators.

"Over there!" pointed another, before firing at the hunter. the rest of the squad begins to shoot down the hunter's position.

however this only provoked him more. The hunter throws his glaive at one of them, instantly killing another operator, with their body pinned to the ground.

The hunter jumps down, blades drawn, ready to confront his new prey head on.

He charges at the leader of the squad, who manages to block the attack, with his rifle, however the blades pierce through the body of the gun.

The officer kicks the hunter off himself, making him stumble at little.

The hunter swipes the broken firearm off his blades.

The Netrunner of the squad tried to hack into the hunter's systems, only to learn he had no cybernetics. "What the hell..." she muttered

The squad leader pulls his knife out and tries to slash the hunter, only his arm to be grabbed, the hunter holding a tight bone crushing grip on his hand. He could only helplessly grown before the hunter pierced his skull with his blades.

His body drops to the ground, then the hunter turns his attention to the netrunner.

She tried to fire, only to receive a spear gun shot to the eye.

Once all the targets were eliminated, the hunter rips the squad leader's skull off, before letting out a roar of victory into the night.