22

Dungeon,

    Asahi District.

    Compared with the news that the First Army of the Empire was besieging Astragalus, the storm caused by a mega in the dungeon is not worth mentioning.

    It's just that, when the swords were drawn out in the outer space of As Winter, no one knew that the top commanders of the two sides were sitting at the same table for lunch.

    The two of them sat in the huge and gorgeous sky restaurant, and the huge glass windows next to them had an excellent view. As long as they looked away slightly, they could have a panoramic view of the entire Asahi District, especially the beautiful sun that hangs high in the air.

    "Such a big battle—"

    Ye Shu sneered sarcastically,

    "Just for your mega nephew?"

    Zhou Jiuya's blue eyes stared coldly at his former comrade-in-arms, and asked coldly,

    "So, what about people?" The

    Lord of the City avoided answering this question, but slowly cut a piece of synthetic beef full of sauce and put it into his mouth gracefully. He narrowed his eyes slightly, as if thinking of something wonderful "Speaking of which, you didn't see the spectacular scene

    that night. The alpha of the entire dungeon was fascinated by the pheromone of that little guy..."

    "Ye Shu—!"

    At this moment, the eyes of Lord Legionnaire were extremely dangerous, like a beast coveted by a cub,

    "You clearly know that he is a child born by Jiang Jin!"

    Slap—!

    The knife in Ye Shu's hand slammed into the plate with a loud bang.

    "So what?!!"

    "Zhou Jiuya, you fucking heard me clearly, it's you who owes that kid's parents two lives, not me!"

    He raised his head coldly, and his warm and friendly face showed extremely sharp hatred, as if he had been opened by some taboo that must not be touched.

    "The moment you chose to turn your back on the marshal, the little bit of our poor fellowship between us was long gone!"

    Zhou Jiuya clenched his knuckles tightly, and turned his head away, avoiding Ye Shu's gaze in embarrassment. It was as if he had been poked into a very secret sore spot.

    The Lord of the City looked at him, and the corners of his lips slowly pulled a sarcastic smile,

    "Not to mention—"

    "The main purpose of your coming here today is not that little guy, is it?"

    "... ..." After all,

    it was the comrades-in-arms who once delivered their lives to each other on the battlefield, and it really couldn't be concealed from him.

    "Ye Shu,"

    Zhou Jiuya turned to look at the other party, and said the cruelest words in a calm tone.

    "I'm here this time to take away the core of Jin Yuan's wreckage."

    Jin Yuan, that was Marshal Huo Chao's mecha.

    It is a creation far beyond human technology. Even the later double-s mecha Bai Ze and Zhou Jiuya's general were imitated on the basis of the main program of Jinyuan.