24

"Close your eyes and hold your breath."

    At this moment, the boy's familiar voice rang in his ears.

    Probably because of the connection of the temporary mark, Jiang Ci did not have any doubt or thought, so he did what the other party said subconsciously.

    Originally, the two of them rolled down facing each other, but the moment they fell into the quicksand, Huo Xianfeng suddenly grabbed his arm. Jiang Ci didn't realize what the other party wanted to do, when the young man suddenly exerted force and easily turned him around and took him into his arms.

    Jiang Ci didn't react at all, let alone resist. Even with his eyes closed, the darkness of his vision made him feel the whole turning process more clearly.

    boom.

    His back rested on the boy's firm, warm chest. Even, the opponent's arm was still wrapped around his chest/front, locking him in the chest in an absolutely protective posture.

    "........"

    This series of movements is smooth and fast, as easy as playing with a beautiful and light doll.

    Without warning, this metaphor appeared in Jiang Ci's mind.

    At this moment, a fire suddenly seemed to burn in his heart, and he couldn't tell whether it was shock or anger, but it seemed to be mixed with some other, some kind of inexplicable emotions.

    But at this time, Jiang Ci didn't have the time or energy to struggle or refuse. Because the next second they fell into the quicksand together.

    Whooping--! ! !

    In the next second, the quicksand rushed like an inverted seawater, and the thin air was instantly swept away. Quicksand poured in from all directions, and the terrifying pressure pressed down on every inch of the body's skin almost instantly.

    This sudden fall was too unexpected, Jiang Ci didn't have time to react to prepare a breathing mask

    "Ugh...!"

    Another strong arm circled around from behind him, putting on a breathing mask for Jiang Ci one second before the quicksand poured in. Huo Xianfeng's hand was covered with the outer layer, which cut off the sharp and rough sand.

    At that moment, the silver-haired major general noticed that the young man's hand was so big, but he opened it at will, and he covered his entire face with ease.

    The opponent's palm was pressed against his eyes, dry and warm, and there was no smell, but inexplicably...

    When he realized that such an idea had arisen in his heart, Jiang Ci instantly controlled his uncontrollable thoughts. .

    This...these are all just because of temporary markers.

    - This is a normal physiological phenomenon.

    It's normal...as long as the pheromones in the blood are metabolized.

    At this moment, Jiang Ci is frantically doing psychological construction for himself.

    But the reality was that the huge squeezing force of the quicksand squeezed the two tightly together, Jiang Ci couldn't break free at all, and even he could clearly feel that the back of his neck was pressing against the boy's Adam's apple.

    That protuberance, whose presence cannot be ignored, pushed the softest skin on Mega's body into a small depression. Jiang Ci immediately wanted to dodge, but at this time, the strong pressure from all directions almost made him unable to move a single millimeter, let alone make a big move.