132

Chapter 132 Wife is as rich as a country

    Inside the aircraft carrier prison, Zhou Jiuya was interrogating Cecilia.

    The two sat facing each other with a layer of special glass between them. Cecilia's hands and feet were locked by mechanical locks. She changed into a prisoner's clothes, but she still couldn't hide her superior figure.

    However, being a prisoner doesn't seem to be a particularly bad thing for Cecilia. She still has that enchanting posture, and she is leisurely playing with her beautiful nails.

    "I'm not interested in Zhou Xiaoniao, so ask Pei Changyun to come in person."

    Zhou Jiuya showed a cold expression,

    "Do you think you have the capital to negotiate terms?

    " Is it important?"

    Cecilia supported her side face with one hand, drawing circles on the table casually.

    "His Royal Highness, who was once much loved, has been imprisoned for more than two hundred years. Whose fault do you think?"

    She snapped her fingertips at this point, and the lazy smile on her face suddenly cooled down.

    "Jiang Jinsheng, just a B-level alpha, obviously doesn't have the ability to protect her, but he wants to provoke her."

    Back then, the saint broke with the Pope and was imprisoned. As an apostle, Cecilia was naturally subjected to various coveted. Because she is an omega. And it's A grade. In such a difficult environment, Cecilia grew up rapidly. After spending more than two hundred years, she finally tore away her place in the church where the weak preyed on the strong.

    She had tried everything she could to restore the relationship between the pope and the saint. Even with little success, the incarceration order has not been lifted. But at least, Bai Min is alive and her heart is beating.

    And Jiang Jinsheng's so-called salvation caused her beloved Mimi to die.

    "Did you think their original plan was really flawless?"

    Cecilia grinned, showing a very weird smile,

    "The Pope's hands and eyes are open to the sky, and there is nothing in the White Tower of the Holy Relic that he wants to know. Every believer, and maybe even more things you can't think of..."

    "——It's all his eyes."

    As she spoke, she suddenly pulled open her collar, revealing a large expanse of fair skin on her chest.

    The woman's movements were so unexpected that Zhou Jiuya was shocked, and immediately looked away as if electrocuted. But Cecilia is wearing a low-cut suspender, which is not vulgar except for being sexy and beautiful.

    Even though Zhou Jiuya quickly looked away, he still caught a glimpse of the large blood-gold stigmata on the top of the woman's chest that spread to the collarbone from the corner of his vision.

    Before that, it was supposed to be golden.

    Zhou Jiuya frowned,

    "You..."

    "Oh, it's rare for an old man to show such innocence."

    Cecilia winked at him with a charming expression,

    "Well, it's Liya's fault , I forgot that the leader of the legion is still single, and I don’t seem to have seen any omega for so many years..."