yandere!alt cesar x reader

You and cesar you walking down to the café to get some drinks, food and talk and all of that. You got your F/F and he got some croissants. You got your F/D and he got some lemon water. You guys had some fun talking with eachother. It was really fun talking with cesar. You stared at the window and saw mark. You waved at mark. Mark had saw you in the café with cesar and waved back. He went inside the café. "Hey Y/N!" Mark said. Mark started touching your shoulders. You gived him a grin. That was when until cesar starts to become jealous. "Welp, gotta go! It was nice checking on you and cesar." Mark said before leaving. "Ok bye!" You said. "Bye!" Mark said before leaving again. He tried to hide his jealousy. "Ok I'm just gonna head home real quick!" Cesar said meanwhile he was struggling to hide his jealousy still. You waved goodbye to him. He waved back. As he left he went to go find mark. And he was walking found mark. He got up behind mark and snatched him to the back alley. Cesar turned into an alternate meanwhile he was holding mark. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU CESAR????" mark healthcliff yelled. Cesar hushed him. "Silly mark... Y'know Y/N is mine.. Right?" Alt!cesar said with a slight grin on his face. "Yes! now.. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??" mark yelled again. Cesar hushed him again. "Silly mark.. When will you hush already?" Alt!cesar said to mark. "I only am doing this because Y/N is mine.." Alt!cesar said. "AND THEY ARE NOT YOURS." Alt!Cesar yelled. "So now that you wanted to be a little bitch and touch my love then I may have no choice but to make you die.." Alt!Cesar said before killing mark. Alt!Cesar proceeds to crush marks ribcage. Mark coughs out blood. Alt!cesar crushes every single organ mark had in his body. "C-CESAR!.. PLEASE.. this isn't.. You.." Mark said slowly before fading away from death. Mark has died. Alt!Cesar proceeds to turn back into his normal self. And takes off his black suit to hide the evidence (HE WAS NOT SHIRTLESS) so he ran back to the café just to make sure you didn't leave. He went back and sat back down where he was with you. "Um cesar.. Why did you take off your black sui-" "thats personal stuff darling!" Cesar interrupted you. You went into a concerned face kinda. "Ok sorry!- I just took it off becase it felt hot outside meanwhile i was talking with Mark!" Cesar said. And then you guys were talking again and he payed the food and you guys went home. And never got to see mark EVER again.

The end!!!!!!! 😋😋 (I'll MAYBE make a bad ending one maybe-)