Gabriel x reader (fluff)

You were just walking down the side walk on your phone scrolling through social media. There's nothing really special on social media you thought to yourself. "Welp, i guess I gotta put my phone away before i bump into someone" you thought to yourself. You putted your phone in your pocket and continued to walk down the sidewalk. Everything was just going cool until the sky started turning gray. "Its raining?.. Already??" You said to yourself in confusion on why the sky would be gray at the moment. And then a white circle slowly starts appearing in the gray sky. You started getting nervous. You felt the fear in your body. You knew something wasn't going to go well with this world. An angel comes down to you. "Why Hello there." The angel said to you. You started shaking. "H-hello.." You said meanwhile you were scared. "I am Gabriel. your dear Lord and savior." Gabriel said. Still didn't understand what was going. "Ok um.. Why are you here?.." You said to Gabriel in a scared way. But you also thought to yourself that he also looked pretty cute. "Oh silly person! You're dead! Remember?" Gabriel said with a grin. You started getting more scared. "How?-" you said in a nervous way. Gabriel points to your dead body on how you died. You looked at your dead self and got shocked from what you saw. You died from a gunshot from bumping into the wrong person. You feel like you were gonna cry. Gabriel gave you a hug. "I know.. I know.. Its hard being dead.. But you'll get used to it soon enough.." Gabriel whispered meanwhile you were still crying. He started holding your hand.

FAST FORWARD AS HE TRIES TO CALM YOU DOWN-

As you feel better you accepted your way into heaven. Gabriel brings you into heaven now that he knows that you're feeling alot better. As you came up to heaven with him you thinked about him so much now that he looks cute to you. As Gabriel turned to look at you he saw you in pink rosey color.
"Hey new citizen.. Are you okay?" Gabriel said in confusion as he begins to be suspicious. You covered your face. "Sorry.." You mumbled. "Eh, thats ok!" Gabriel said with a slight grin on his face. Once you uncovered your face you started blushing at his stupid cute grin on his face. You thought he was cute that you feel like your head was gonna spin off and fly away right now. Gabriel seems to be confused with you more than ever. "Are you REALLY okay Y/N?? just be honest.." Gabriel said as he was kinda staring at you in confusion. He seems like he wanted to know if you are FOR SURELY okay. He seems to be worried about you. "Yep! I am!" You said. You knew you spoke to fast that Gabriel barely understood. You probably knew you fucked up. "What?-" Gabriel said with more confusion spinning around his head. You were out of words to say. You breathed in and then exhale. You knew what you were gonna say to Gabriel. "Gabe.. I think i love you.." You said. Gabriel chuckled and patted your head. "Okay, tell ya what. I'll give you another chance to live. Ya new citizen." Gabriel said with a big grin on his face. You were happy again that you get to live again. You were also excited. But before you were gonna live again you ran up to Gabriel and hugged him. You gave him a big hug. And surprising he hugged you back. He was giving you a good pat on the back. And then you both waved goodbye as you were leaving the heaven gates. And then you woke up from your bed. You were happy to live again.

The end1!!1!1

(This sucked but whatever)