Part 0.5

Hey! 

I called this chapter 0.5 because there are a few things you need to know about me... and this story before you can start reading... so I would recommend reading this first to clear confusion throughout the book.

I am harrysmindd and English is not my first language so I would really appreciate if we could all recall that when I make some mistakes :) Ill try my best not to and I try my best to give you a good storyline! I have attempted to write some stories before this one, but I never really liked them... hopefully its going to be different here because I think I have a great vision that I where I want to go with this story! And most of all I hope that this is not going to grow boring, so I will try to not make the chapters tooling but not too short, I will try my best :) 

Now to Louis

Louis grew up in a very rich part of Birmingham, but he could only live there because his mother was a maid, a maid in a very affluent household. He grew up never really having anyone around because he was just the poor, distasteful boy nobody wanted to play with so all he ever did was study, and growing more and more distant.

that's the sneak peek you need to know I guess :) have fun reading and please tell me in the comments what you would like to see in this story and what you like and dislike! That will very much help me! also please rate this story:)) Thank you ily all.