01

Jeongin and Chan have been best friends for so long,they always share things between them and have a really healthy friendship between them.Chan has been in love with Jeongin for 2 years,but he never told anyone about that and no one ever got suspicious on him about that so hes glad that the feelings are only with him."Channie,let's go to school!" Jeongin exclaimed with a smile while Chan was putting his shoes on."Just a sec" Chan said and he went where Jeongin was.

Chan grabbed his car keys and started walking towards the car.Chan was looking through his phone when suddenly Jeongin grabbed him by his arm amd started walking next to him.Jeongin was looking at Chan with pure eyes and Chan looked back giving him a smile that showed his dimples."Channie,I love you so much,you are like my family like an older brother!" Jeongin exclaimed and Chan gave him a smile.

That smile wasn't his real smile.He hated that Jeongin sees him as an older brother and nothing else,everytime he heard Jeongin saying that his heart would break in pieces but he would still smile.He would smile for Jeongin he wanted him happy,since Jeongin parents hates him and they kicked him out of the house thats why Chan brought him to his place for the younger to live in a nice place.He just wanted Jeongin happy even though he wasn't happy.

Chan sat on the driving seat putting his and Jeongin's bag at the back while Jeongin sat on the front seat putting on some music.Chan started driving while Jeongin was vibing to "Pink Venom" by Blackpink and eating some dry fruits."Channie,are you feeling okay?you usually vibe to songs with me" the younger said putting a hand on Chan's forehead."Oh im sorry Innie,i didn't mean to and yes im fine" Chan gave him a small smile and continued driving.

Jeongin knew that Chan was not happy,like something was bothering him from inside and he didnt wanted to tell.Jeongin was about to say something when they arrived to the school.Chan got out and opened the door for Jeongin giving him his backpack."Thanks Channie" Jeongin gave him a kiss on the Cheek that was odd for Chan cause Jeongin hates kisses and skinship and he never hugs Jeongin that much.Chan gave him a smile and went to his friends Changbin and Jisung while Jeongin went to his friends Felix and Seungmin.

"Hey Innie!" Felix said hugging Jeongin.Jeongin gently pushed Felix a bit away "Hyung you gonna kill me" the younger said chuckling."Oops sorry" Felix said and Seungmin started laughing.Felix called Chan and his friends so they all six can have a great time chitchatting."Heyyyy" Jisung said with a smile.Chan was just smiling,a fake smile.Jeongin noticed his fake smile.Before Jeongin could say anything again,a beautiful face and a charming guy came in and got everyone's attention.

The six guys turned around to look at that charming guy."Omg that's Hyunjin" Changbin said in a low voice that the other five could hear it.While passing he winked at Jeongin and went away.Jeongin was frozen and everyone was going wild except Chan."Omg did the popular hot guy winked at our innie?!" Felix said."IM SURE HE DID" Jisung said and Jeongin just smiled."Isnt it cool Chan,that the youngest is getting the attention of the popular guy?" Seungmin said looking at Chan and that made everyone look at him.

"Oh uhm,yea thats very cool,anyways im going to class" Chan said that and left."Oh,im sure he doesnt wanna be late" Changbin said and everyone nodded except Jeongin who was still worried about his favorite person in the whole world.

Chan went the class not having a smile on his face and facing his girl best friend."Chan,whats wrong? You always come with a smile" she asked."Lisa,im tired of always seeing Jeongin looking at me like an older brother,i just cant" Chan said as he sat on the chair."Huh? What do you mean?" Lisa asked him placing a chair in front of him and sitting.Chan sighed and he told everything to Lisa that made Lisa super sad and Chan cry."Oh Chan,I'm so sorry about that,but you have to face these things if you don't want your guys friendship to be ruined" Lisa said giving Chan a tissue and patting his back.

Chan wiped his tears and looked towards Lisa who was looking speechless at the class door.Chan turned around to look and it was Changbin who heard everything and he was in complete shock.Changbin came into the class closing the door and he sat on the table near Chan and next to Lisa."Oh Chan,why didn't you told me?" Changbin looked sad towards Chan who was looking down.Changbin and Lisa looked at each other and they hugged Chan wiping his tears off.

The bell ranged and everyone started coming to class so Changbin,Lisa and Chan started acting normal like nothing happened.Changbin went to sit next to Seungmin and Lisa next to Jisoo."Channie~! I missed you out there!" Jeongin said as he sat next to Chan."Im sorry for leaving you out there" Chan smiled towards him and started writing what the teacher was copying on the board.Jeongin was trying to bring the happy Chan back,the Chan who would be clingy towards him,the Chan that would always have a smile not a fake one.

Jeongin sighed and decided to talk to him in the lunch break.After 2 hours of Maths and English the bell finally ranged.Everyone was talking by the locker since they werent hungry at all.Hyunjin was getting close to them and when he got close he stood up between Jeongin and Chan,pushing Chan a bit away.Changbin wrapped his arm around Chan just to relax him a bit."Hey" Hyunjin said and everyone replied with a hey too.

Hyunjin looked towards Jeongin who was looking at Chan."You are pretty cute,you know that right" when Hyunjin said that everyone went on "OHHHHH" mode except Changbin and Chan.Jeongin didnt even care what Hyunjin said he just grabbed Chan's arm and took him into the library locking the door.Everyone was really confused about what was happening but Changbin was relaxed.

"Why did you brought me here Jeongin?" Chan said with an confused look."Channie,tell me whats wrong why are you sad? Whats bothering you?" Jeongin said having tears in his eyes."I-im sorry for acting like that.." Chan wiped Jeongin's tears."Wheres my clingy Chan?" Jeongin burried his face onto Chan's chest and Chan was speechless.

I WILL KINDA PUT CHANSUNG IN THE STORY.