12

It was finally the day which Roseanne arrives and Chan was really excited to see Rosé again and Jeongin was excited too cause he heard a lot of Roseanne from Chan."I will go pick her up!" Chan said with a smile on his face."Can i come with you? Pretty please!" Jeongin said with baby doll eyes and Chan couldnt say no to them."Alright" Chan said and Jeongin smiled and they both went towards the car and then the airport.

They arrived to the airport and they were late.They went running inside and Roseanne was already there."Rosie!" Chan said as they both hugged."Chaaannn!" they pulled the hug and Roseanne's eyes looked at Jeongin who had a cute smile."Omg! Is this Jeongin? Omg you are so cute!" Roseanne grabbed Jeongin by his hand and complimented him.

"im gonna steal him from you" Rosé said looking at Chan and Jeongin was laughing."Nah,hes mine" Chan said and Roseanne rolled her eyes sarcastically but Jeongin's cheeks were on fire after hearing what Chan said.After picking Rosie up they went back home and Rosé went to get freshen up."Chan,can we go to the club today?" Jeongin asked Chan politely."Innie,I have to be with Roseanne,you can go!" Chan said and Jeongin nodded cause he was right.

Jeongin went to his room to prepare an outfit for him and he also texted Seungmin to go with him.Seungmim agreed cause he didnt wanted Jeongin to go alone so he had no choice.Jeongin got ready and went downstairs where he saw Chan and Rosé talking and having a great time."Bye guys!" Jeongin said with a smile and they waved at him with a smile.

Seungmin was here to pick Jeongin up and then they both went to the club.They were having a great time and then Jeongin decided to take only one drink but he ended up drinking more then 6.Jeongin suddenly then bumped at someone and when he looked at that person the face was familiar.The guy was Hyunjin who was checking out Jeongin.Hyunjin was drunk too so yeah he wasn't in his senses neither.

"Who is this hot guy?" Jeongin started flirting with Hyunjin and Hyunjin took a chance and started flirted back.They both didnt know that they are exes and after flirting for a while they both ended up kissing Ans the kiss went a bit needy.They went into a more private place in the club and Hyunjin ended up giving Jeongin hickeys.Seungmin saw them and he quickly pushed Hyunjin away and took Jeongin back to his place.

Seungmin ranged the door bell and it was Chan.When he saw Jeongin like that he quickly grabbed him and thanked Seungmin for taking care of him while he wasnt there."No worries Chan" Seungmin said with a smile and left.Chan had Jeongin carried in a bridal style and sat down.Jeongin was on Chan's lap having his arms wrapped around his neck.Jeongin was sobbing."whats wrong Innie" Chan asked with a polite voice."I shouldnt have kissed Hyunjin" Jeongin said as he realized that the guy he just kissed was his ex.

"You kissed Hyunjin...?" Chan said in a breaking voice."I do everything wrong,i dont deserve to live,i wanna die!" Jeongin said crying."Hey dont say that,i love you ok?" Chan said as he wiped Jeongin's tears and kissed his head softly.Jeongin was now feeling safe with Chan,he didnt wanted Chan to leave him ever again."I love you so much Channie..please never leave me" Jeongin said