15 (end)

"Uhm..Rosie you said you brought snacks,how about we go eat them??" Chan said and Roseanne nodded.They all went downstairs and Jeongin started to choose a movie.Roseanne gave everyone the snack and they started watching a really good movie.Chan had his hand on Jeongin's thigh which Roseanne quickly noticed.She paused the movie and looked towards them."Ok,is there something between yall" Roseanne asked them pointing at Chan's thigh.

"Oh uh its nothing..." Jeongin said and Chan took his hand off."Y'all are lying and I'm sure cause since I saw Chan shirtless in your room and a huge hickey on your neck it's just a complete lie" Roseanne said literally exposing them.Chan and Jeongin were speechless they didn't had any words.Chan sighed and looked at Jeongin."Fine..while you were gone me and Chan almost made out,and we wanted it to keep it a secret cause we are scared that you wont support" Jeongin said and Chan just nodded.

"I- I definitely support! Omg why didn't you guys tell me! I'm so happy for you guys!" Roseanne gave both of them a hug and Chan was really shy.He was shy cause Jeongin considers him as his boyfriend.

Now Chan had to ask Jeongin out and Roseanne will help him ofc.After watching the movie Jeongin went to hangout with Seungmin and Roseanne came by the plan she had in her mind."Ok so first of all buy flowers,buy chocolates and a teddy bear and I know this sounds basic but still do it" Roseanne suggested and Chan just kept nodding at what her friend was saying.

"What are you looking at? GO BUY" Roseanne was raging and she threw her credit card at Chan.Chan just went with her credit card and brought flowers,chocolates and teddy bear.Chan went running back to the house and Rosé had some really good looking clothes prepared for Chan."Oh damn Roseanne,thats really nice!" Chan complimented the clothes.

"Its for you! Well go get change I will prepare every thing!" Roseanne said with a smile and Chan followed his Noona(Rosé is older then Chan and he considers her as "Aussie Noona" so yeah).Chan wore a dark blue collar t-shirt with having his first two buttons open and folded by the arms,some black jeans with some black gentle shoes.

He styled his blonde hair and he was looking really handsome."Im done,omg Chan you look so handsome! Jeongin will love you and your outfit" Rosé complimented Chan and Chan smiled."Come look what I did!" Roseanne grabbed Chan to the room.

Chan was in shock when he saw the decoration Rosé did.It had on Jeongin's bed while bedsheet whit a heart formed with Roses and some candles all around the room and the room smelled really nice."Omg Rosie,this is beautiful!" Chan said as he hugged Roseanne and Roseanne hugged him back."Anything for my brother" Roseanne said.

Roseanne heard Jeongin coming inside the door so she left Chan in the room and went downstairs."Hey Rosie Noona!" Jeongin said with a smile."Hey Jeonginnie!" Roseanne replied."I'm going to my room!" Jeongin said and left to his room while Roseanne was dancing cause of happiness.

Jeongin entered the room and saw it decorated.He was really confused like what was happening.He looked towards his right side and saw Chan with some flowers."What's going on Chan.." Jeongin asked trying to hide his blush."Jeongin,since 3 years I have a crush on you but you kept considering me as ur brother and since now you dont will you be mine..? Promise to give you every happiness of the world" Chan said as he handed Jeongin the flowers.

Jeongin hugged Chan and gave a small kiss on his lips."You dont have to ask me to be yours,im already yours" Jeongin said as he kissed Chan.

The end,i will start writing my new Chanin stpry named "TOXIC LOVE" and I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I will continue writing more.Have a good day/evening/afternoon/night.❤️❤️