Obligation

Somewhere in the Multiverse.

It's been a week since the Tournament of Power, Universe 7 was victorious thanks to the efforts of Goku, Frieza, and Android 17.
The Tournament had so many epic moments but the one moment that stood out the most was the moment the Saiyan Goku unleashed the power of the gods, Autonomous Ultra instinct.

A State that enables the body to think and react on its own, a Power wielded by Angels, and a power so great that even the gods of destruction were unable to achieve it.

But on that fateful day, a day warriors from across the multiverse fought for the fate of their universes, a Mortal, a mere Mortal achieved it and made it his own in a matter of minutes.

Today the gods of destruction are all convened in a Hall, they're all seated and the Grand Priest remained standing making a speech.
"I recall the days when the gods of destruction were the most feared beings in the universe, a time when you all carried out your duties." He announced calmly as he paced around.

The Grand Priest glances at Beerus.
"I remember a time when Beerus was the cruelest of the gods, back then his name was mentioned in whispers as though it was a Sin, but now what are you? a lazy sleeping Cat, a glutton, A friend of the earthlings, and a babysitter."

The other gods of destruction laugh at Beerus causing him to cover his face in shame as he sweats nervously on his seat, he dares not speak back at the Grand Priest.

"It is unnatural for mortals to wield god ki, and it's an insult to Angels that a mortal, could achieve our power and make it his own."
The Grand Priest stared at Whis with a glimpse of disappointment in his eyes.

Whis closed his eyes and lowered his head.

Quitela the Destroyer God of universe 4 raises his hand.
"My good lord, if I may speak, it is Beerus the mortal lover who trained his mortals and made them able to use divine ki, I think he should be punished."

The other gods of destruction Murmured in agreement.

Beerus glared at Quitela but he dares not misbehave otherwise he would risk erasure on the spot.