The Eternal Saiyan god pt1

Day one in the Super Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Son Goku seats in a meditative pose as he tries to focus on his Ki, but the voices in his head keep disorienting his thoughts. some seem to be screaming for help, some are telling him that he will die, and others are uttering rubbish. Angel Merus noticed the disharmony within the Saiyan and says.
"you have to focus Goku, all these voices are echoes from a forgotten era. they want you to fall into madness, you must empty your mind, try picturing yourself as water, it's shapeless and formless, it adapts to anything you put it in, you must become like water Goku."

The Saiyan opened his eyes and groaned.
"easy for you to say, unlike you I wasn't born a divine being who already had Ultra instinct."

Goku's words gave the Angel a little idea.
"tell me Goku, how long can you maintain your red-haired form?"
he asked whilst observing the Saiyan's energy flow.

Goku placed a hand on his chin.
"You mean Super Saiyan god? I dunno a couple of minutes?"

Merus nods still observing the Saiyan's energy.

"I see, one of the things that make mastering Ultra instinct so difficult is because you're a mortal, sure you're able to take divine forms, but still mortal because you revert to normal. if you were to be in a constant state of godhood then it'll be a different case, having god ki is the foundation on which you build Ultra instinct, without it everything will crumble eventually."
Merus looks at his pupil who's listening to him attentively, Merus couldn't help but feel proud of himself.
"When you turn super Saiyan god you're a god albeit a minor one, using Ultra instinct is like going deeper into the ocean of godhood, but when you revert to your base and try to access Ultra instinct it'll put great strain on your mortal body and be less in sync with your soul, it's like a child trying to get into adulthood without going through the phases of teenage-hood."

Son Goku cluelessly rubs his head.
"Am confused right now, do you want me to turn into a child?"

Merus let out a hearty laugh, he's glad to see a bit of that naive Goku is still left

"That's not what am saying Goku, to master a power used by gods you must become a god yourself, a true god."

Kakarot's mood changed immediately, he isn't thrilled with the idea of becoming a god like Beerus, he slammed his fist against the ground and leans close to Merus' face.
"you want me to become just like the people I hate? Are you gonna ask that I become a Destroyer!?"

Unfazed by the Saiyan's anger, Merus raised a hand, his expression calm and his voice peaceful.
"Relax Goku, I didn't mean a Destroyer god, I meant a Saiyan God."

Goku folds his arms feeling embarrassed and stupid.
"I can already turn Super Saiyan god."

"I know, but as I said, the Super Saiyan god form is the manifestation of god ki in your base form, to truly be a Super Saiyan god you must become one with the godly energy in your body, that way you'll be more prepared to master Ultra instinct, the Super Saiyan god is the transformation and Ultra instinct is the technique, you must stop seeing it as a form. when you finally combine body and soul with your godly energy you become a true Super Saiyan god, it becomes you, it's kinda like your mastered Super Saiyan form, you can use it for as long as you want with little to no energy drain, but this time it's with Super Saiyan god, and it'll irreversibly become your new base form."