The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 3

A few days went past and me and Hunter was still getting to know each other, he hasn't drank my blood since. The days was normal we would talk laugh and joke around and we would go bed as normal.

I was awoken from the smell of freshly baked waffles , I got up out of my bed and put my dressing gown on and followed the smell of the waffles into the kitchen and to my surprise Hunter was making me breakfast again,Hunter told me to sit at the table and he be right over he brought over the waffles and a fresh pot of tea, he told me he needed to go on a business trip and he be back later that day, I told Hunter I really wanted to go for a swim but he didn't have a swimming pool Hunter told me he knows where a great pool is and it's at the same place he had his business trip, I was so excited to go but I was more excited to be near him still. After breakfast I went into my room and got ready and got my swimming things ready and just like that it was time to go.

I went for a swim in the swimming pool as Hunter is on a business trip for the day it's an open area so anyone could use it when ever they wanted to it's in a beautiful Hotel where Hunter business meeting is taking place who ever owns this hotel must be rich is all I got to say the room is full of big glass windows and a double big glass door a sauna and two changing rooms. After about an hour and 45 minutes In of me swimming someone who looked like a vampire walked in and sat them self on one of the chairs. It's a bit Odd she wasn't wearing any swimming suit just normal clothes. I was getting hungry so I made my way out of the pool untill I Heard footsteps behind me I looked back like anyone would do in the blink of an eye the random girl vampire pinned me up against the wall I screamed "No , Let me go , Don't do this to me" with tears rolling down my face she took a bite and said " You taste so good." All I could say was " I'm sorry ? , why did you do that I'm not your fucking pet." She laughed and told me " I know who pet you are." The door slammed open and Hunter walks in. Did he hear me screen I thought in my head the next minute I know Hunter looked the random vampire girl then at me he looks pisses off to the max he began to run towards the vampire slamming her into the wall Hunter told her " You will pay for what you have done to her." "SHE NOT YOUR PET." He then began to slap her around the face I looked at her and she had claw marks on one side of her face I shouted at Hunter to stop hitting her. He made his way over to me asking if I was alright and looking me over he saw the bite mark she left on me and healed the Mark up. I can see that he's still mad he's shaking with anger but I couldn't do anything about it as she was still in the room. It's time to take you home Moonlight he says I was scared to think what she would of done if Hunter didn't hear my screen ? How did she know who's pet I was ? Did she know Hunter?? I'm happy I didn't die just then I needed to find away to tell him how I feel about him.

I was in the living room as Hunter was at the kitchen table doing his work I was looking at him since he's been at that table I mean who wouldn't he's only got his pyjama bottoms on I'm pretty sure he can sense me watching him but he ain't saying anything about it I walked into the kicken to get a glass of apple juice and a cake meanwhile my eyes traveled up his body my eyes fell on his arms and hands all I could see was his veins popping out as he was writing on paper for his job. Why do they look so hot ? I mean they are only veins after all why do I feel like I want his hands around my throat like what is wrong with me I know I'm already in love with him but shit. I know we only brought me for a BloodMoon But maybe we can be more . I don't think he has a girlfriend either as the only people who comes here are Blaze ,Rose , Jenson and his pet Lauina anyways might as well talk to him.

Moonlight- Hm Hunter I wanna say thank you for saving me earlier.

Hunter- It's alright.

Moonlight- I always thought vampires would be scary but your not what I thought you be like at all

Hunter- What a blood sucker monster, Mean,Scary, Only want you for you're blood.?

Moonlight- Yes I thought I was going to someone else when you left the room at the pet shop I thought someone who would suck the life out of me and beat me when I don't obey them but your not like that Hunter your way to kind you treat me right and for that I thank you , your giving me a better life and a much better one then I had at the pet shop you don't hit me and you don't drink from me at all.