Chapitre Deux

After the stream, Theo was trending like everywhere, his socials blew up, which he did not expect. Theo was thinking about how people might see his embarrassing tweets, him and his choir friends loved making jokes on his twitter account, most of them didn't make much sense or were quite mean about their old coworkers. They had an inside joke about using a hashtag then saying hashtag after it, once again made no sense but it made them happy and that's all that mattered. It was mostly a thing that Finn and Theo did but sometimes another close friend theirs Eden did as well. With this Theo thought it was a good idea to do a tweet in this format.

Theo @theostired
#hashtagimtoplevelslay
💬♻️❤️

|

Finn @finnfromadventuretime
NOT THE MARK QUOTE HAHA
💬♻️❤️

|
User1
bro what is going on here
💬♻️❤️

|

Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
wait you're the guy that tubbo keeps telling me about
💬♻️❤️

|

Theo @theostired
thats me lets go
💬♻️❤️
- end of thread

Theo laughs at some of the replies they get and many of the stans now shipping them and Toby which was far from the truth which made it all the more hilarious for them. Theo then got a FaceTime from Finn of them cackling over the twitter shipping. Toby and Tommy weren't awake yet so they haven't had the pleasure to see this going on.

After a little bit of them being on the phone, Theo got called down by his mother for breakfast, they said a little goodbye to Finn, I mean they would see them later at college anyways plus Finn would wanna come over to hang out with Toby anyways.

Theo enjoyed his chocolate chip pancakes that his mother had made for him. Theo thought he was very lucky to have such a supporting family. Theo had been out to his parents since he was 14, and being 17 now he couldn't be more happy that his family helped him get on T and with anything else he needed. While top surgery at the moment isn't an option because there is such a big waiting list to get one and they just did not have the funds to pay for it because insurance did not cover the surgery.

Theo decided that a simple stripped sweater, baggy jeans and some brown converse would be a superb outfit of the day for college. Many people thought that Theo was the perfect example of an fall aesthetic even though it was getting closer to the summer day by day. As much as he hated going to college, it was gonna be over soon and Theo would miss many aspects of school. Socially interacting with his friends everyday, seeing teachers that provide him comfort whenever he needed and just an overall safe space. It's rare in an arts college to have someone that will make fun of you but it happens sometimes.

Theo made his day through college with nothing too interesting, just the normal art classes and getting to sing some awesome choral music. Many people complain about choral music but Theo loved it, the meaning behind the songs always took an interest to the boy.

Finn, Eden and Theo all went back to the Simons household after the day of college. They all wanted to hang out and Finn was excited to see his partner which made the trip giggle.

" We so need like a trio name for like twitter cause we are so cool." Eden says as they walk from the bus stop.

" That is such a true statement, I wonder what would fit the three of us." Finn pondered as the trio spat different ideas at each other.

" bro we should be the silverware trio, ah work references, I'm so glad I quit my god." Theo laughs at the somewhat fun times they had before they all moved on to bigger and better things in life.

" YES! Silverware trio, so obscure to the point no one will get the reference." Eden says giggling as they all followed Theo into the door into their house.

Upon entry, Finn was tackled into a hug from Toby and everyone knew Tommy had liked Eden so he gave her a hug. Theo sighs; he wished he could have something like this. He was a hopeless romantic after all, had the sketchbook to prove it. Didn't mean he didn't support his friends in all their relationship endeavors, even if it was with his younger brother.

" Guys I'm here too." Theo jokes.
" My bad" Tom says in a yikes matter taking his brother into a hug as well. Toby put his arm around Finn as Theo was about to come up with the best idea in the history of ideas.

" We should play cards against humanity on stream!" Theo says excitingly. This was Theos favorite game and everyone knew that and when a new pack came out, it was a fight on who got it to them first.

It had been decided, Theo was gonna actually stream with his brother and of course his friends in a chaotic game of cards against humanity. Nothing could go wrong right?

——————
Ranboo will be bigger character soon don't worry guys :]