Sweet Sweet Insanity

^^^^
That's the band name ;D
Btw THIS is where they are basically
Pierce The Veil
Slipknot
Deftones
Korn
Limp Bizkit
&
My Chemical Romance
All mixed into one!
===============================

Bakugou and his "friends" got the stage prepared as the crowd started flooding with people.

Bakugou peeked at the large amount of people just infront of them. All of them with merchandise and glow sticks. The sweet smell of soda and kettle popcorn, and the sound of people talking excitedly made Bakugou a bit nervous.

Jirou seemed to had notice this and gave him a soft pat on the back.

"You've got this man, we still got 15 till show time and you're gonna kill it out there!"

"I guess your right, jack."

The stage lights shut on, flashing red, black, and white. Bakugou turned around, and walked over to Kirishima.

"Hey Shima?" Bakugou poked the sightly taller boys shoulder. "M'yeah?" Kirishima turned his neck to face Bakugou, his eyeliner kinda crooked. "Are you ready?" Kirishima pondered for a second, before responding with a enthusiastic "O'course!"

15 minutes later, everyone was standing by the stage with their drinks and their snacks. Waiting for the band, "Sweet, Sweet, Insanity." To come out and work their magic.
Bakugou whipped around and stared at his friends, the people he had known since highschool. Some a bit longer.

"You guys ready to go out there, kick some ass, rock some shit, and scream till our hearts pop out our chest?"

"HELL YEAH!"

Jirou slowly began to tune her guitar and the crowd fell silent.

Kirishima had his drums prepared, Sero, Jirou, and Denki had their guitars in position and Bakugou was in front, holding the microphone. A cocky grin on his face.

Bakugou made the signal with his guitar and everyone began playing, like they had rehearsed.

"DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE. BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS"

The crowd was pumped and they hadn't been a whole verse in and Bakugou was already getting hot.

"KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP, LETS RAISE OUR HANDS."

The crowds arms went up, people waving their glow sticks and flashing their flashlights.

"I TAKE A LOOK UP TO THE SKY AND I SEE RED."

"RED FOR THE CANCER"
The crowd repeated "cancer"
"RED FOR THE WEALTHY"
The crowd, again, repeated "Wealthy"

The stage lights became red and so did the sky of the Friday afternoon.

"RED FOR THE DRINK THATS MIXED WITH SUICIDE."

Bakugou lowered down the screaming a bit and you could hear his husky voice.
This time the whole group
"Please won't you push me for the last time! Lets scream until theirs nothing left!"

The crowd sung along with them, swaying their flashlights and glow sticks side to side.
"So sick of lying I dont want this anymore! The thought of you is no FUCKING fun! You want a martyr? ILL BE ONE!!"