- 4 -

- 2 days later -

It was a cold, rainy day and the council had met in the van, just as usual.

"Tubbo, you know the plan right? We get Technoblade to kill Dream right as he's about to start building the walls." Said Fundy, a part of the council.

Tubbo wasn't listening at all. The whole counsel had a plan to not exile Tommy, but there was only a 0.1% chance that it would work.

"TUBBO!" Shouted Tommy.

Tubbo got out of his thoughts. He had been fidgeting with his hands out of nervousness.

"The plan. Do you remember it?" Asked Quackity, the vice president.

Tubbo nodded with hesitation.

"Then let's not waste time and go give him his answer." Said Tommy before they all got out of the van.

Tubbo climbed up a tower with the council.

"I'm assuming you have my answer?" Asked Dream.

"Yes." Said Tubbo.

Tubbo took a glance at his best friend before looking back at his feet.

"I think it would be best for my country, that Tommyinit shall be..." Tubbo paused to take a glance at Tommy once more.

"Exiled from L'manburg." Said Tubbo as he wrapped his arms around himself and looked at his feet.

"TUBBO, WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!" Screamed Tommy as Dream gripped him.

"War is not what's right for this nation. Conflict is not what's best for this nation. Tommy, you are not what's best for this nation." Hissed Tubbo as he glared at Tommy.

"YOU CAN'T DO ONE THING RIGHT, CAN YOU?!" Shouted Fundy.

"WE HAD A PLAN!" Yelled Quackity.

Tears ran down Tommy and Tubbo's faces.

"Are you sure?" Asked Dream.

Tubbo nodded.

"I'm sure." Said Tubbo shakily as he wiped his nose with his hand.

Tubbo turned and watched as Tommy was dragged away by Dream.

Tubbo fell to his knees. He screamed in pain and regret.

---------------------

( 275 words )

Sorry, this was short but I got out 3 chapters today!