- 1 -

( Before Tubbo and Ranboo met )

------------------------

Tubbo was strolling through the now rebuilt L'manburg when he saw a strange figure. The figure had half black hair and half white hair. He wasn't facing Tubbo so he couldn't see his face.

Tubbo saw that the figure's skin was half black half white, same as his hair. Tubbo assumed it was a he due to his short hair.

The figure was aleast two Tubbos tall, which is about 9 feet, with a long fluffy tail that was also black and white. He also had one black horn and one white one.

Tubbo would usually be afraid of a figure like this, but it seemed calming to him for some reason.

The large figure was wearing a black suit and pants, at least that's what it looked like.

Tubbo approached the figure slowly. The figure was seeming to hold am old book and looking around desperately.

Tubbo continued to walk slowly.

Purple sparkles flew around the figure as it seemed he got startled.

Tubbo tilted his head.

The figure slowly turned around looking like he had just seen the scariest thing known to man.

The figure had a red tie along with the suit. He had one emerald green eye and one of ruby.

The figure looked so scared, he looked Tubbo up and down. He then seemed to notice something and he didn't look as scared.

The figure slowly walked towards Tubbo. Tubbo brased himself just incase. He felt a hand on his green tie.

Tubbo opened his eyes to see a huge white, clawed hand holding his tie.

It was the figure.

The figure walked slowly to the back of Tubbo and put a finger on Tubbo's tail. Tubbo giggled, maybe this strange figure wasn't so bad after all.

The figure looked confused but then he looked as if he were admiring something.

"I'm Tubbo, what's your name?" Asked Tubbo as he faced the figure.

"⟟'⋔ ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜!" The figure said.
(I'm Ranboo!)

Tubbo tilted his head.

"I'm not sure I know your language. But it sounds like enderman." Said Tubbo.

The figure nodded.

"How'd you get here?" Asked Tubbo.

"⏃ ⌿⍜⍀⏁⏃⌰ ⍜⎎ ☊⍜⎍⍀⌇⟒!" Said the figure.
(A portal of course!)

Tubbo sighed.

"Do you know any English?" Asked Tubbo.

The figure shook his head.

"I'll just ask you yes or no questions." Said Tubbo.

The figure smiled.

"Are you part enderman?" Asked Tubbo.