Isabella Skellington

(I don't own this picture. All Rights go to the owners.)

Name: Isabella Skellington

Age: 17-18

Gender: Female

Species: Half Skeleton and Half Ragdoll (Has a skeleton right arm and a skeleton left leg and has a ragdoll left arm and a ragdoll right leg)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Kind to people she likes, cruel to people she doesn't like, serious, smart, brave, strong, caring, courageous, generous, careful, beautiful, scary sometimes, helpful, protective, curious sometimes, creative sometimes and and sometimes has the same personality as Jack

Appearance: Has long silver hair in low pigtails with black and white ribbons, royal blue and mint green color eyes, light green skin and wears a black and white bowknot ruffle gothic lolita long sleeve dress, sometimes wears a vintage inspired black swing hooded wool coat, gray tights, black mary jane heeled strap shoes, black and white lace fingerless gloves, black spider earrings, a black spider locket and a black satchel.

Pumpkin Princess: Has long firey red hair in long twin braids and wears a dark gothic wine red off the shoulder halter neck wasp-waisted princess lolita court dress, black tights, dark red and black heeled boots, black and light red lace fingerless gloves, dark red flame earrings, a light red cloak, a light red satchel and a pumpkin locket.

Santa Costume: Has her long silver hair in a braid with a light red ribbon and wears a simple white inside slim fit removable big bow tie long sleeve shirt underneath a light red elegant slim fit detachable halter large bow striped pocket sling classic lolita dress, white tights, light green ballet flats, light red and white lace fingerless gloves, mint green bow earrings, a white cloak, a mint green and light red striped satchel, a light green hair bow and a white snowflake locket.

Friends: Halloween Town citizens, Holiday creatures, Lock, Shock and Barrel (Sometimes)

Enemies: Oogie Boogie, Lock, Shock and Barrel (Sometimes), Opal (Rival)

Family: Jack (Father), Sally (Mom), Sam (Younger Brother), Dr. Finkelstein (Grandfather), Jewel (Grandmother)

Likes: Holidays, Halloween, spiders and bats, helping her people, her ghost puppy Zero Jr, her ghost kitty Selena, preparing for Halloween, dancing, painting, reading books, baking, cooking, singing, drawing in her sketch book, her mom Sally's cooking, gardening, roses, scaring people, celebrations, stuffed animals, the color black, playing the piano and violin, sewing, new and interesting things, her friends and family, being with her family and friends, Christmas

Dislikes: Halloween being ruined, Oogie Boogie, her friends and family in danger, quarreling, lying, losing her friends and family, being separated from her family and friends

Crush: Oscar Boogie (Secret Crush)

Others: Pumpkin Princess and Future Queen of Halloween Town.

Sounds like Brenna D'Amico