𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

@MCCChampionship_ : @JackManifoldTV is no longer able to make it to the event, which means that the #CyanCoyotes will have @elsiemae filling in. good luck!

@elsiemae: nooo, @jackmanifoldtv i will win for u bestie promise, on god

|

@jackmanifoldtv: i know that @tommyinnit and @sapnap will carry you to victory

|

@elsiemae:  jack, you sicken me with how much you don't believe in me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fan? on. face cam? charged. a few clicks of her mouse, and elsie was logged onto twitch. the ginger girl was prepared beyond belief for the event. she had been notified before twitter had been that she would be filling in for jack - a certified substitute deemed by jack's very own roommate, scott, who elsie had been on more casual terms with since they'd moved in together. elsie had been streaming for quite some time, ever since the cube was big, she'd had dreams of doing what they had done. she was mesmerized with content creators such as duljuice and thecampingrusher, who made comforting and welcoming fanbases. which made meeting hbomb94 even more surreal. she could recall the night that jack had introduced the two, and she had gushed for what felt like hours to the man about how much he had shaped who she was today -- he was thankful, gracious, and most of all: humble. it proved to her that she had chose the right person to look up to.

but, despite her connections, this was her first mcc. the first chance she had to show her strengths and years of practice in the community that was like a home to her. manicured fingers tremble as she types in the ip to the event's server -- of course, she's rocking a cyan coyotes skin on her minecraft character. she had made it earlier in the week, when teams were first announced, to tease jack about his team. a cheerleader costume with cyan and silver accents. 

her real attire matched that of her character -- not a cheerleader costume, of course, but she was wearing a jersey that was close enough in color. rushed to the nearest party city to get teal face paint to decorate her face. the most important part of the event to her, was providing moral. not just to her team, but getting the viewers just as hyped as she was. blue, green, and white balloons were thrown aimlessly around her rooms, and her led lights surrounding her set up were tinged to match her team. 

five minutes of a starting soon screen, and her smile illuminated her screen. stars surround her face cam, and she's waving hopelessly to the camera.