𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

( scroll )

( scroll )

liked by sapnap, tommyinnit, tubbo, and 49

liked by sapnap, tommyinnit, tubbo, and 49.2 others   830 comments

elsiemae: thinking ab this goober today, bb come back and visit :( 

tommyinnit: how about u come to the uk instead, and meet a real man like jack manifold?

jackmanifoldtv: yes elsie. i am a real man like @tommyinnit said, come to the uk.

elsiemae: @jackmanifoldtv @tommyinnit  y'all cant even go on the big boy rides at the fair.

tommyinnit: i can @elsiemae, jack can't. i'll have to be the biggest man you've ever met i guess

dakotahinners: lol :)

sapnap: i like ur jacket, send me it, i'll dm the addy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe she was overthinking. if there was on thing that elisabeth was prone to, it was just that: overthinking. it was times such as these, that she truly struggled with the habit. it had been approximately one week since she had heard from dakota, - of course, she texted him. every morning and evening, she'd attempted to call, had left countless voicemails - but to no avail. the man had been completely unreachable. or, so she thought. after days without communication, he had commented on her post.

his silence had started the night her and sapnap had played bedwars. the night dakota had left to go back home. her boyfriend had been responding frequently, updating her on the drive home, even sending her videos of him goofing off during his breaks from driving - the awkward gas station stretching that happens during each stop. but as soon as she had gone live, as soon as sapnap had joined - dakota went silent.