New purpose and Error is my name

Sans\Error Pov

'MMMM' a sound of snoring could be heard in endless void. It was white and well infinite. This place was between time and space, between all timelines and aus. A place where no ordinary skeleton can go to or even life here. A very odd black skeleton was here sleeping. His body was tall like 10 feet tall. He wore a black jacket with yello lines and red sweater. He also had black slippers and black and red bones. His eyes were shut but they would red and yello if he would to open them. He looked like that(picture in the above).

'Grr' Sans now as Error groaned in pain. As he was feeling a bit weak and sick. Wait a damn minute? Sans thought. 

'I shouldn't be alive, right?" Sans thought depressing things

However his pain and sudden discomfort proved that he was still alive somehow. He should have been erased from his timeline or multiverse completely. Somehow he was here, maybe it was just an Error that he was still kicking around? Oh well it was not his problem. His numb pain was going away. Sans decided to scratch his body. For some reason he felt being a lot taller and much stronger than before? How? He didn't knew but he shouldn't question it for now.

His body responed a bit slow, but it was kinda expected. He only awoke right now, so it still had to get his functions to normacy. After a while he regained all of his movement abilities. He opened his eyes. He looked at endless void? Honestly this place chilled him down to the bone. Heh good one. Sans walked around a bit but demeed it pointless. As he expected the surrondings but he was alone in the void. He decided to call this place Anti-Void, why? It felt right since this place was white, instead of black. Now Sans noticed his changed look. 

He looked like a glitch, error. Ironic that he was the reason of it. Oh well can't blame him for trying to stop megalomaniac from killing everything in his path. He looked at himself in mirror and wondered, how he should call himself, since he was now like this? Ironically he called himself Error. Now he needed to find, what to do here. There was literally nothing here not even a sound. It was unnerving. Almost like he was in hell, probably deserved it for not stopping the murder earlier when he could have long time ago. 

Error now thought could he get out of this place. Before that he started to train himself out of boredom. He couldn't tell how much time passed, since there was none here. So he trained and trained while getting stronger. Also he discovered new abilities like blue strings, he learned that they could control everythign and erase code. Moreover he learned how to see code and manipulate with it even. That boosted his power for a bit. Besides he also discovered that he could, indeed leave Anti-Void through his portals. This portals allowed him to watch aus so he opened portals to as much aus to get to navigate through the multiverse.

Also the amount of portals, unnerved him at the very least. Nearly every au was sufforing, only the few had happiness in them. That was saddening and furing him to no end. Error thought and then realized that there was little place left in multiverse. If aus would continued to appear, the multiverse would eventually reach it's limit and then it will explode. Would Sans, now Error want this? No, he was determined to free aus of their sufforing, while making more place for better aus. Since he discovered there were too many useless copies of one au, which he didn't even knew was needed for what? Exactly, nothing.

So with that Error decided to destroy aus. So they would not be so bad, while making Multiverse better. He might sound and be a bad guy. He honesly thought that his reasons is justified. He himself was from original au. He could understand that having too much aus would only end badly. What copies of one au,were for? They were only taking place of other aus. That could be creative and worth while copies just useless. Not talking about genocide or truly useless aus. Oh well he would be the one to fix it. Even if he will be the bad guy. 

With that he decided to start slowly and steadily. With UnderSwap copy #45. Since he felt it was pretty far from anything. Also if there was anyone protecting them. He should be wary of them, since he is doing a dirty work. 

He quickly started to kill every single monster in sight so they won't alert anyone. He was able to not arose panic. Unfortunately for completely destroying au. He should kill enough inhabitans and main livers. Especially Sans, since they had a strong connection to code. So he ignored his LOVE increasing which made him stronger, faster more agile and etc. He was getting stronger(also he can stole powers just like Dust but he has it much stronger). 

By the end he was able to kill au very quickly because of his overwhelmingly overpowered strings, bones and Gaster Blaster. On top of that he gained level that boosted his power even further. So he destroyed his first au. It felt like he not only got stronger from destroying au but also he could feel Multiverse itself, getting lighter and having a bit more space now. He smiled, even so he was killing innocent monsters. He knew that he chouse to do it. He had made his choice and so he will stick to his new job. He is now a destroyer of aus. Error the God of Destruction. 

To be continued....