Meeting Bad Guys

Error was out now. It was a while when he decided to be God of Destruction he had destroyed a lot since than. Also he not only destroyed copies but aus as well. Since aus were taking place in Multiverse. His power has increased unimaginably because of his capability to absorb code and ending universes. His Love is unmeasurable now. Error has decided to visit his favorite universe. No one really needs to now that he was Classic Sans or Original Sans from original timeline. With that Error left with his portals to visit Outertale. It is one of the universes Error won't ever touch. He normally only destroyed bad universes(genocidal ones, just bad ones, useless ones and so on). 

So right now Error layed down on asteroid. Error was taking in the beautiful scenery of stars, cosmos and universe itself. He was sadden that there was no one by his side. But oh well whatever. It's not like he wants it now. Error decided to sleep for a bit. When he became Error he didn't need anything as he is god. But sometimes he can sleep in this universe just to relax. So Error closed his eyes and has drifted into the sleep. 

He dreamed about his old home. Error aways wondered if everything is alright there. He can go to his old universe. Error knows better, he doesn't belong into his original home anymore. So he just relaxed and slept, peacifully. Also he finally slept after he became Error. A nice feeing, indeed. Unfortunately his sleep was rudely intrupted when he heard voices. To him there were group of three persons. They sounded like him. Only their voice were different from each other. One was walking in scary and hungry voice. Other was speaking in emotionless oice. The final one was speaking in deep and menacing voice. 

"Hey Horror look who we gor here" Killer exclaimed tilting his hand towards sleeping Error. Who flinched at their conversation. Internally he laughed at them, for now Error decided to keep quiet. Perhaps he can learn about them. Wouldn't hurt to know more of his version out there, eh? That was bad Error knew that, but he cared little about that. 

"I dunno he looks kinda weird like an Error. I know let's call him Error" The one emotionless voice called Horror proclaimed while Error only smirked to himself. Oh these fools couldn't be more right about his name. Still he wondered what they wanted with him. 

"Guys let's focus our boss said that he noticed him visiting this place occasionally. He said that he would be a very good addition to our squad named Bad Guys. So he will spread negativity with us" Dust said while unknowingly revealing their motives all along. That was enough for Error. So he spoke

"An intruging gang, you have there. However you have a bad luck here, I am not interested in taking up your offer to be apart of so called bad guys" Error stood up while facing trio of skeletons. 

One had blood stripped on his jacket and he had crack in his head. Also his eye glowed red. He was holding axe, somehow Error figured he was the one named Horror. The second one had darker-shade jacket while from his eyes hate was leaking out. It looked like Error's "tears" except it was hatred. 

Other on had a horrific face with a huge crack in his skull. Error came to knew him as Horror. He wore his normal outfit. however there is a difference. Horror has a lot of blood stripped from him. Which means he killed a lot of humans. Also his LOVE is no where near Dust or Killer level. Still he was an dangerous Sans, at least to some. Not to Error though. 

Dust the final skeleton in the pack, he had been similar to Error previous form. Also knows as Sans, Error was able to see that Dust had Love 20, which only meant that he had gone genocidal. Well right now Error wasn't the Judge anymore. However it still pained him that there is this type of alternative universes. Where he went Insane and killed all of his frined just to stop a megomaniac. Ironically Dust had to became that megalomaniac to finally have a shot with kid. 

Error originally lost to this damn Player. However he will not lose, no more. Right now Error was so much stronger. He felt as if he could solo entire Multiverse if he truly wanted. But Error had no reason to rust, besides his goal was to keep Multiverse in balance and destroy some bad alternative universes, not to completely oblitirate it. 

But he will play with this guys, perhaps they can entertain him enough. So with that Error has come with speed, so great that Murder time trio did not react. So he had deal heavy punches to all three of them. They have lost a considerable amount of their health. They were shocked and terrified. Even Nightmare their boss hardly have enough speed to blitz them that easily. Not even adding how much they damage they resieved. 

Dust tried to summon his blaster and make Error regret his decision on turning his side on them. But he was already wrapped around blue strings, they prevented him form anything. It's like they controlled him, which he had grown worried about. All of them were humilated in literal seconds. His teammates had some time, but it took five seconds for them to be in exact position as Dust. 

"Hehahhahaahahahahahaahaahaha that so freaking hulerious. Did ya really think to defeat me with that power?" Error asked with some sympathetic, yet a bit Insaned look. Yeah Anti-Void did a number on his sanity. But that only made him more enduring to pains that Multiverse had in store for him. 

Dust, Horror and Killer did not reply to Error. They realized just how helpless, they were in destroyer hands. It felt as if any second they would bite the dust. THye guessed this guy was Destroyer for reason. 

"Now escuse me I need to leave you here"  Error said quickly, while his strings disappeared. Murder Time Trio had remembered this time and never forgetted about it. 

In Nightmare's Castle

"So have you dragged him here" Nightmare asked. Also he had knew what the outcome was, anyways. He sees look on their faces. It seems that destroyer prooves his tittle. He might actually be dangerous to Nightmare directly. This actually can make a lot of troubles for Nightmare. 

It seems he will have to deal with Error himself. 

To be continued...