'• Falling in Love •°

Ever since she came to the coffee shop, she became obsessed with it and went there almost every week to enjoy a warming cup of coffee while she's finished her schoowork..Sometimes,when she's free,she will go to the coffee shop to relax and enjoy the view while reading a novel.When asked, she simply would say that custom order in other coffee shops is not as good as this one.It wasn't a problem for the barista because he liked having the girl sitting in the coffee shop.Even so, he never approached the girl and chatted with her except when she made her order.

He tried to be brave and encourage himself to try and talk to her, but he's too nervous about it so he doesn't..Because of that,most of the times he will just look at the girl from afar since that's the least that he can do from now.As for Rouella, she knows she always goes to that coffee shop not only because the coffee is good, but after her meeting with the barista boy, she becomes more interested in going almost every week.

There is something special about the boy that always gives her the special feeling of comfort, makes her feel comfortable to be in the coffee shop for a long time without feeling a bit scared.She felt like she was being guards after by the barista boy every time she was there.He also inspired her especially while she's finishing her homework.For example,every time she forgets the mathematical formula she memorized,as soon as she looks at the boy, she will immediately remember the formula that she forgot earlier.She also felt strange about it..It's just, the feeling of warmth and comfort here had never been felt before by Rouella.

One night,Rouella who was lying on her bed and tried to sleep but she just can't.She tried to turn on the music on her phone to calm her down, but still she's unable to close her eyes.She wasn't feeling sleepy at all but she knew she should sleep.
One of the reasons is that he was thinking about Kyun, the barista boy.She tried to forget it but it seemed to be stuck in her mind.Her brain keeps replaying the memories of the first time she met the boy. Something about it seems to want to give her a hint.

Then,she got up from her bed and sat on his desk. Then, she saw a notebook where she used it to write the plot of her novel or whenever she got a new idea.She took her notebook and flipped through each page.She wants to make a story and publish it as a novel.. However,she still can't get a good idea. All her ideas have either been used by other novelists, or the story line is not finished.

As she flipped through the page, she suddenly remembered the conversation between her and her friends when they all returned to school that day,

{Flashback}

"Umm Rou?" Chloe suddenly called.

"Hmm?" Rouella said in response,

"I'm just wondering if you have any new ideas to make a novel? I'm sure your fans out there are waiting.." Chloe said.

Rouella then replied,
"Hmm, I still haven't got any ideas..Any suggestions?"

"It's not an idea..But I suggest you to make a novel about romance..like a love story, something more relevant to teenagers you know.." Tyler suggested.

"Yea I agreed with Ty,usually romance novels are easy to become a hit and attract a lot of attention.." Chloe replied, agreeing with Tyler.

"But,I've never been dating someone in my life, I know that's why it's seems like a stupid reasons for me not to make a novel in that genre but I don't understand how.." Rouella broadly speaking.

{End of Flashback}

"A love story, huh?" she thought to herself,

Then, the memory of the barista boy suddenly came to her mind. She then smiled when she had a good idea. She took a pen from her pencil case and start writing a few words.Soon, a few words turn into a few sentences, sentences then turn into paragraphs.She spent the whole night writing about it..She just seems so excited while she writing that she fell asleep on her desk due to exhaustion.