'• Jealousy •°

It is the beginning of autumn,Rouella was resting at the Daydream's Cafe, while looking at the beautiful scenery outside..The classical music played in the background also gives it a peaceful atmosphere,she was sitting reading the novel she had just bought, while enjoying the coffee she had just ordered...

There were quite a few more people in the coffee shop than before...Many of them are from highschool and also a college students..So, the situation became quite busy for the workers there including Kyun, who was taking customer orders.She just smiled at the boy from afar,while flipping through the book's pages.

As she flipped the book,she looked at the workers working,which includes of of course,Kyun..When he realized her staring at him,he smiled at her then laughed softly...As Rouella smiled back..Deep down in her mind,she knew she started to develop feelings for him.She just didn't want to admit it to anyone, since she never had a crush on anyone before.

Then,she suddenly a notification pops up on her phone,she looked at it and it was a message from Chloe..she opened the text,

Chloe:Hey,Rou where are you?

Rouella:At the coffee shop,why?

Chloe:Owh, it's fine..

Rouella:Why?Just tell me..

Chloe:Do you brought your math homework there?

Rouella:Yea I have it in my bag..Why?

Chloe:Can I take a look at it,I'm a little confused with the questions T_ T
I won't copy it I promised...

Rouella just laughed softly at the text.Typical Chloe,always forget to prepare school work and always finish it last minute..How many times has she borrowed our homework to complete it...But, they don't care.. Because, even though Chloe behaves like that, she's not a selfish person and always bought them food..They would always go eating delicious foods that was bought by her.. When they eat together, she will always be the first offering to pay,although refused by them because each wanted to pay for their own food and don't want to trouble Chloe..

Rouella:Owh,just say that earlier..I'm okay with it..

Rouella: [insert homework pictures]

Rouella:here...

Chloe:Thanks!

Chloe:I'll off now..Thank you tho..Have fun with your boyfriend ; )

Rouella:Kyun and I are just FRIENDS,okay?

Chloe:Okay, sure ; )

Chloe:Byee

Rouella:Bye!

She just smiled at her phone, but as soon as she closed the apps, a notification came out showing that there was a new message on Whatsapp.. When Rouella look back at it, there was a text from her mother..

Mom<3:hey, sweetheart..I'm just wondering where you are rn?

She smiled at the text her mom sent,as she replied back,

Rouella:oh,I'm at the Daydream's Cafe,mom..

Mom<3: Owh, you definitely want to meet that barista boy again, don't you?

Rouella:Mom, seriously? He's just a friend..

Mom<3:I'm just kidding,Rou..Have fun at there,