'• Epilogue •°

Two years later,

    The Daydream Cafe is still operating and their company is growing and getting more customers.That day was a normal day for the cafe workers, where they did their respective tasks to satisfy the customers there.

   Kyun is working hard as usual, this time is different since he has been deployed as the coffee shop's manager..While he was working, he heard the sound of their main door being opened, a young woman dressed elegantly entered.

While he was working, he heard the sound of their main door being opened, a young woman dressed elegantly entered

   Kyun immediately went to the counter,As the young woman walked,he asked her,

     "Hi,sweetheart.today's the order as usual?"

     "Of course, it's always the same you don't need to ask it over again." Rouella said as she laughed.

   After her coffee were made, she walked to her usual spot and sit. Then, she brought her journal to think of a new idea for her next novel. As she were sipping the coffee, Kyun walked towards her as he sat besides her.

    "Is it okay if you accompany me?"she asked,

    "Don't worry, it's my break time now."he replied.

     Kyun then moved closer to Rouella and looked at her journal..Rouella just smiled and blushed as she continued her work.

     "So, how about your proposal? Does your editor accept that idea?" Kyun then asked,

    "Hmm..He said my idea is okay, but I need to make it more interesting, but I don't know what else to add"

  Kyun just nodded at him, he understood Rouella who was stressed thinking about her novel idea..He stared at her,as he smiled reminded of them..He still remembers the day when they both agreed to take the biggest step, which is to get married.He still remembers the beautiful wedding dress his wife wore at the wedding.

  Rouella who noticed Kyun who was engrossed in looking at her immediately snapped her finger and asked,

     "Why are you always daydreaming? What are you thinking about?"

     "I'm thinking of an idea for you.. Obviously I need to daydreaming a little."Kyun replied.

    "Aww,do you have an idea for me?" She said.

    "Yeah,but I don't it's a great idea though.." Kyun sighed as he lean on his wife.

    "Come on,it can't be that bad!Tell me about it.." She said excitedly.

     "How about you write a story about when we met until we got married now?" Kyun replied,

     Whoa, I didn't even think of it, it's a brilliant idea!" She said excitedly,as she accidentally hit Kyun in his face

      "Ouch,why did the one who gave the idea got hit?" Kyun whimpered,holding his cheek.

      "Oh my god,I'm so sorry babe!" She said as she look at her husband..

     At the same time, there were two cafe workers were giggled silently looking at the their manager and his wife.

     "You know you're lucky that I love you.."Kyun sighed at her,

  She laughed a little as she said,
      "Hihi,I love you too."

  She then gave a soft kiss on his husband's cheek where she hit them.Kyun blushed while rubbing on his face as he said,

     "Yeah.."

     "Always and forever..."