Chapter 605 Large-scale Thunder Tribulation

Xiao Lei stomped on the ground with a look of joy on his face.

    Lingman looked at the elated Xiaolei, pursed her lips, and felt a little drumming in her heart, "Lord Xiaolei seems very happy!"

    Mu Yu puffed out his cheeks and said, "Lord Xiaolei has always wanted to survive a large-scale thunder disaster, Now I finally got what I wanted, it's normal to be happy."

    Lingman: "..." Is it normal? This is the 10,000-year thunder tribulation of the ancestral realm powerhouse! The 10,000-year thunder tribulation accumulated in the life and death realm and the 10,000-year thunder tribulation accumulated in the ancestral realm are not the same thing at all. Lord Xiaolei is not afraid of the span is too large.

    Wuwu flapped his wings and said worriedly: "The 10,000-year thunder calamity in the ancestral realm is extraordinary, Xiaolei is like this, it won't be a little too big."

    Lingman looked at Wuwu, and secretly said: woo Mr. Wu, this is what she wants to say! Mr. Xiaolei won't really be a prophecy, he will be hacked to half death.

    Xiaobai squinted his eyes, hesitated for a moment, and said, "Xiao Lei should be measured."

    Xiaobai hesitated in his heart, and secretly said: In this situation, Tianhou Patriarch can only do his best to obey the destiny, if it is the last It was really impossible, so he could only use space teleportation to transfer Xiaolei away. However, doing so would seem to affect their reputation a bit, and Xiaobai didn't want to do it unless it was a last resort.

    Soon, the thunder robbery belonging to the ancestors of Tianhou directly fell down, and Lei Jie descended with the momentum of destroying the sky and destroying the earth. As soon as it came, it was vigorous, and the momentum was like hundreds of thousands of sky thunder beads exploding at the same time.

    The light of thunder obscures the sky and the sun, and it is difficult for the strong in the realm of life and death to approach.

    The earth rumbled and vibrated under the thunder robbery, and the ground was smashed by the thunder robbery.

    Lingman and Mu Yu were moved to the periphery early, and the thunder light was unusually dazzling. Under the dazzling thunder light, both of them could not open their eyes.

    The sound of thunder was deafening, and the sound of thunder exploded in his ears, and Mu Yu felt that his ears were about to burst.

    The Willow Demon saw the embarrassment of Lingman and Mu Yu, and quickly set up a protective barrier.

    Xiaobai looked at the dense thunderclouds in the sky and couldn't help but said, "Sure enough! The thunder tribulation in the ancestral realm is strong enough." Before, the thunder calamity they had experienced was completely incomparable to this one.

    Xiaolei moved around in the thunder tribulation, cheering a little.

    One after another thunderstorm fell, and the power of thunder and lightning in Xiaolei's body filled up. A large amount of thunder and lightning power entered Xiaolei's body and transformed into spiritual power, and Xiaolei's strength continued to improve.

    Wuwu flapped his wings and said: "It is indeed the ten thousand years of thunder tribulation in the ancestral realm, it is really powerful."

    Chaifeng said with some worry: "Xiao Lei always shouts that the thunder robbery is not strong enough, not strong enough, this time it is coming. If one is strong enough, will it be too strong."

    Chasing Feng felt that as the power of thunder and lightning poured into Xiaolei's body, the spiritual power flowing in Xiaolei's body was nearly saturated.