Chapter 603 Twin Fire Spirit Veins

Mo Ling flew out of the magma pool, and after merging the Heart of Destruction, Mo Ling's strength rapidly increased by 10%.

    There are strong and weak people in the ancestral realm. Although Mo Ling has advanced to the ancestral realm, he is only a novice in the ancestral realm, and his strength is relatively inferior, much worse than the Dragon Emperor and Phoenix Emperor in their heydays.

    It is very difficult for the strong ancestors to improve their strength, and the heart of destruction is a big opportunity for Mo Ling.

    "Chu Ye, do you want to become an ancestor?" Mo Ling looked down at Chu Ye and asked.

    Chu Ye looked at Mo Ling and said angrily, "Aren't you talking nonsense? Why do you have a way to become an ancestral realm?"

    Mo Ling snorted and said dissatisfiedly, "What is your attitude?"

    Lin Chu Wen looked at Mo Ling, smiled and said: "Mo Ling, did the destruction of the phoenix remnant tell you something?"

    Mo Ling nodded, looked at the two of them, and said, "He told me a secret, let me I decide whether to tell you or not."

    Lin Chuwen asked curiously, "What secret?" It should be no small secret that the Phoenix Remnant Spirit of Destruction can secretly reveal.

    Mo Ling said proudly: "This fire spirit vein in the cave is actually a twin fire spirit vein, and along this fire spirit vein, it leads to the sixth cave house of the Tianzi Tianzi of a Tianhuo alchemist. The alchemist in Cave No. 6 is a ninth-level alchemist, and his alchemy strength is very terrifying."

    "Back then, this Tianhuo alchemist had a Taoist companion who loved him dearly. After his Taoist companion passed away, his only son also died unexpectedly. Now, this person has no sustenance, and directly sealed the cave. Under normal circumstances, there is no way to enter, but you can follow our earth and fire spirit veins here. The ancestors judged that in that cave, There should be a lot of good things, the ancestors let me choose whether to swallow it alone, or tell you."

    Lin Chuwen squinted his eyes and said secretly: Destroying the Phoenix Emperor's Remnant Spirit said that he used violence to seize the Tianzi No. 8 cave. I wonder if that person knew about the existence of the Twin Fire Spirit Vessels in advance and then deliberately chose the talent. In Cave No. 8, the Phoenix clan's perception of flames is extraordinary.

    Chu Ye looked at Mo Ling, and said with some doubts: "If that's the case, why don't you choose to take it all alone?"

    Mo Ling snorted softly, and said, "The situation is special, I'm not afraid of you, the "savior" who accidentally died. Now, does it hurt my vitality?"

    Chu Ye: "..." Mo Ling, this arrogant thing. "Now that you know it, you must go and take a look."

    Mo Ling glanced at the two of them and said, "This magma fire vein is very hot, and you two may not be able to withstand it with your physique. I will open a flame channel for a while, and you follow. I'll just come."

    Lin Chuwen nodded and said, "In this way, Mo Ling will have you."

    Mo Ling flapped his wings and said, "It's just a small matter."

    Mo Ling controlled the fire of destruction, in the magma channel In the middle, a flame passage was opened, and Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen followed Mo Ling through a long magma passage and entered the Tianzi No. 6 cave.

    As soon as Chu Ye and the two came out of the magma pool, they saw several rows of shelves. On one shelf were Dan cauldrons of different sizes. On one shelf were a lot of Dan books, and there was another one on the back with a lot of alchemy. The finished medicinal pills, the last few shelves are filled with a lot of spiritual herbs sealed in jade boxes.