Part 4

Carl himself didn't knew what was going on but still somehow he could feel his heart thumping so loud, that it could be heard from a distant too, he shrugged it off by thinking it as his sympathetic nature, or so did he thought, the queen continues.......

Queen :- 16 years back from now, Com and Carl used to believe that they are each Others mate. They'd always spend time together even though they knew nothing about love but their relation was quite cute and deep even though they were just 7 years in age. That day, one of our rivalries, the wizard came and dashed towards the woods with Carl, Com's mom, who loved Carl even more than me, rushed outside following the wizard with no second thought and so did Carl too, but by the time Carl's dad, king, could reach there, the wizard had already casted a spell in our child to forget about everything, even about us too but when the wizard was casting the spell, you dad came in between and Carl fell in the deep ocean. Anger took over the wizard and took over control of you dad and made the queen of black's kingdom to fall inside the ocean too and even cursed the prince to not to allow anyone else in his life other than Carl and as per him se was dead, so he cursed him with so.Com only Witnessed the last part and considered us as their rivals and broke the contact with us. I wish besti and my son would've been Here so tha—
SON!!!
Carl collapsed right there and the doctor was Sought after right away.

On the other hand, Com was too much pissed off nowadays, as he was having a real trouble handling princess Emilia, who was there neighboring kingdom's princess, but sure enough a piece of shit, as she was really annoying and would try to get close to him at any cost. And he was already having enough if her doings, as she'd create one or other trouble every single day.

Emilia:- WHAT THE HECK YOU DID BITCH!!!  CAN'T YOU WALK PROPERLY OR DON'T HAVE EYES TO SEE THE PATH??? (She was rn shouting on one of the servants as he by mistakely bumped on her)
Servant:- I'm sorry princess o didn't saw the path while walking.
Emilia:- who gave you the permission to call me princess? Call me, my highness !
Servant:- why would we even call you that??
Emilia:- What do you mean??
Servant:- We had one and  it was my highness, Carl, who was our king's bride, is still so and will remain so in the future too. First go and see your no makeup face first
(and the servant spilled water on her face and went away from there leaving the princess breathless)

First time he felt proud of his servants, but he really from inside was missing Carl too much. So he decided to take a round his kingdom fir as h3 was a responsible and wise king in the age of 22 and come back after the sun sets.

Com's POV

The kingdom's environment have been all silent and workaholic since You and the mom left, I said looking at a picture I had. As there were no bodies found to dig in the graveyard, I would carry a picture of them wherever I'd go. I was walking through the streets when I saw a little buy struggling to get his balloon from a Tree in which it had flew to, leaving the child's little palms empty and make his lips turn into a pout. I was going towards the Child when I saw a man approaching him and helping him out. I could only see his back side, no matter how much I'd try to see his face. Soon enough the boy vanished into the woods again and carrying a curiosity I entered it too. After searching him for a while I quit it and sat below a Tree. While I was resting there I heard someone's scream, asking for help. I followed the sound and found a boy surrounded by a pack of wolves, they looked at the boy lustfully and tho' the boy was wearing a mask, I could clearly sense his fear, maybe he was an Omega. I came forward in my wolf form and protected the Omega at all cost. But I did injured myself too much and the injuries were that bad that I couldn't even walk properly, so I decided to stay in my wolf form. The omega wasn't there too, maybe he had left. Soon I was found to be lifted in someone's arms. I couldn't even resist it, as its was feeling so comfortable after a long time.

Omega :- Looks like you've already hurted yourself too much
I :- I'm okay. Thanks for your help.
Omega:- I should've been the one to say that, because you were there for me whenever I needed but I wasn't even around.
I couldn't get a single word of his, I couldn't even reply to him as I fainted soon.

End of Com's POV

Omega's POV
You've suffered a lot, but not any more as I'm here. I'd  never ever again leave you, even if the god say so.......

TO BE CONTINUED.......