Part 6

Carl :- Who are you and why were you eavesdropping??
??:- Why'd I eavesdrop your conversation, I don't even know you!
Carl:- That's what I wanted to say too!  When you don't even know who I'm then why you roaming here and spying on me??
??:- I'm the soon to be queen of this kingdom, I'm free to go anywhere I wish to!
It somehow made Carl's heart ache but still he managed to kick her out if there

CARL'S POV

So now you even have someone in you life. It's okay, Afterall who won't move on when there was no sign of their lover ( he knew he was hurt to know so still he managed to console himself by saying so or maybe it didn't work)

It's been a month since Carl is taking care of Com. Com's been recovering very fast since then from before, But since that day Carl's smile it's lost, he just thinks about ,what if after getting his concious back he'd marry Emilia. But still he'd talk to Com about his adventures in the other Universe and would talk about his daily life there. And also he got a new company there, Dany, Com's cousin sister,  who'd be there for him even though she'd know nothing about what he'd talk about. Next morning,

Dany :- Where are you oppa, I'm tired of finding you
( so, as Carl was looking dull from some days, Dany decided to cheer him up, so while Carl was going to forest for some herbs, she insisted on coming with him and so she started to play with him.)

Carl ( shouted from a distant) :-  Find me if you can, child!
Dany :- I'd surely find you, wait for me there.
Carl :- Come fast ( started running fastly)
Dany :- Boww!
Carl :- You brat!  I told na there's  a condition of not changing into wolf form in this game ( pinched her ears)
Dany :- okay okay! Btw, do you like Emilia??
Carl :- Huh!? Why would I like her when she's the king's soon to be wife!
Dany :- aniiyo!  Not like that but like her behaviour
Carl :- why to ask?
Dany :- Cause I don't like her
Carl :- Don't say like that!  I heard she didn't got enough love from her mom dad. Maybe she finds that love in king
Dany :- still she won't be able to get that love because he only has one in his life and heart and forever would have too ( becomes sad)
Carl :- now what happened to my Dongsaeng's smile??
Dany :- I wish brother in law would've been here to make the things would go alright
Carl :- aww,  missing him??
Dany :- hmm.
Carl :- don't be sad my baby sis, everything has a Happy ending.
Dany :- I dont believe on these stupid talks anymore. If it'd have been true, then the Luna god would'nt have took him from our lives.
Carl :- It is really it??  Cause I heard you Didn't liked him tho'
Dany :- that's what I'm regretting the most. When he was there I never cared about him but teamed up with Emilia to kick him out of the castle, and when he's not there I'm asking Him to return! Even if he returns someday I'm sure about the wishes not being mine for him to come back ( sad smile)
Carl :- What if he does come for your wishes to come true?
Dany :- It's not possible—( Cut off by Carl changing into his wolf form)
Carl :- It is!
Dany :- wait — you're a brownish red wolf! My brother also looked alike but still he was more beautiful
Carl :- Is it! Are you telling me I'm no more beautiful like I was those days!
Dany :- It's not like tha— wait what!? Don't tell me
Carl :- I'm Carl only dumbo:-D

Dany  hugs him quickly and busted out crying, Carl also transforms into his human form to not to let anyone else know the secret

Carl :- But you've to keep it as a secret
Dany :- But why??
Carl :- cause' we still don't know about the wizard being here or not
Dany :-  hmm I won't let anything happen to you, brother again! I promise. Love u
Carl :- love u too my wolfy!
Dany :- Let's go back home now
Carl:- Hmm. But after we finish collecting some more herbs. Follow me!
Dany :- yes queen!!
Carl :- Ohhk soldier!
Dany followed Carl around the forest to keep a special eyes for the spies present any, when suddenly she saw some bushes moving but as she got closer the movement became more vigorous. The only thought which came into her mind was if somehow it was the wizard, even the thought of this could shake her to her core. Soon she reached the bushes and off she flew due to the sudden jerking of something from the bushes but Carl was quick enough to get her safely to the ground again and something came out of the bushes..
Dany :- AHHHHHHH!

Read more to find who was it. Was it the wizard or someone destined to meet them In an unexpected manner!

TO BE CONTINUED.......