Part 9

Carl :- (snapped his finger) What it is king?? Is something bothering you?
Com :- No, but I see it's already morning.
Carl :- yes, and I'm goin—( interrupted by entering)
Dany :- Can I come in king?
Carl:- king!?( murmuring)
Com :- Hmm ( to Dany)
Dany :- I've came here for you, Dr
Carl:- why me?? Isn't there anyone else
Dany :- but no one's like you
Carl :- aww let's go then. But I've some works today,sorry but today you've to be by yourself my baby(started walking out of Com's bedroom)
Dany :- (clinging to his arm) okay then let me accompany you
Carl :- no, it can be dangerous
Dany :- OK I'd wait for you
Carl bowed down as he was already at the door and left being followed by A whinny Dany

Suddenly Com's eyesight got blur and some flashbacks started to play. Even he, himself didn't knew what was up. He just closed his eyes tightly and closed his ears, not wanting to hear those noises. He transformed into his wolf form and even without his knowing he went outside the mansions towards the woods. The guards trued to stop him but ended up being attacked by his Loud growls echoing the while area
Guard 1:- let him go, we shouldn't stop him
Guard 2:- but —
Guard 1:- You know what happens everytime after we do so!
Agreeing to it everyone stopped following him and decided to wait patiently till noon, so that if he won't come back they'd march to find him

Here on the other hand there were many thoughts roaming around in Carl's mind. He was  so much into the matter of him getting a phone that he was starting to overthink about hearing Dany state Com as King. Everything around him seemed to be too much confusing for him. He needed someone to tell him berthing from beginning to the end,but what he was trying to find was the woman who saved him 'cause he was assuming of his book to be there only. So as he was thinking he went to the woman's house only to find the house all locked, Ofc, it had been so many months to his rescue. Soon he found himself sitting infront of the Same ocean, even he didn't knew the reason behind him coming to his own dead place but it somehow felt comfortable of him sitting there. Suddenly a light showed infront of him and two people's back was facing him far away in the ocean and it was seeming like they were asking for help from him. It took him no seconds to change into his wolf form and rush towards the couple, but as soon he'd reach them they'd vanish and so it continued and he found himself standing at the shore and all the way he ran was frozen and slowly melting upon him reaching the shore but soon he found himself to be not on the ground but on the air standing on the ocean water, more like lifting him up. Even he himself was surprised to found so because the far he remembered, he was having no other power than having the ability of attracting other ones by his aura. It so he thought maybe, 'cause, under Com's and his parents supervision he had no chance to use his power as he was kept like a soft and fragile petal and so he discovered the new powers which he couldn't use to help himself to free from the wizard and nor to help Com's parent to be alive. And that was the point he realised, he was still to find the couple. But he saw them nowhere but realised two eyes on him staring at him, and yes he was Com. Even Carl himself didn't knew why he decided to runaway from Com. And so he did too, he started running suddenly causing Com to run after him too in his black wolf form.

Com :- Stop right there! I told you to stop!
Carl :- why would I hear you?
Com :- 'cause I'm the king
Carl :- And I'm a person of own rules and decisions
Com :- Then can you tell me why are you running away
Carl :- cause I want to
( and he suddenly remembered he had powers to control the water, for as far as he knew he can control . And so he jumped in the ocean to find himself flying and Com watching him from a distant, as he knew he doesn't have those powers)
Com:- who are you exactly
Carl :-  a common person ofc
Com :- you can't be 'cause leave our kingdom, no one actually have those powers. Who are you
Carl :- I don't wanna introduce myself so fast, so byee
Com :- wait! Or otherwise I'll spread the news of you being an intruder!
Carl :- Is it so? 
Com:- you can't be him
Carl:- I won't be too
Com :- You won't even know about whom I'm talki—
?? :- AAaa
Carl :- what's the sound?
Soon Carl and com followed the sound and found two boys running here and there. Seeing them, Carl changed into his human form but his back facing Com and went towards them

        TO BE CONTINUED.......