1. The Child Of The Gods

"We must do something! At this rate all universes will be destroyed! "

"So far we can all say it. This is the thousandth universe that is destroyed by that bastard ..."

"It's better if we use our powers now, we can't wait any longer!"

"We've been saving our strength for decades, can't you wait a little longer?"

"Ah ... Everybody stop screaming. Today we are gathered here to finally start our plan, not to cause chaos."

All the gods stopped speaking to the words of the Goddess of Life, Estia. Gathered all in a circle in the Shared Realm, the gods waited for the continuation of the goddess.

"Guys, if I asked you to come here doesn't it seem obvious that we are about to move? Use your brain."

Some of the gods looked down in embarrassment and others looked away, scratching their cheeks.

Estia crossed her arms seeing these fools behave this way and heaved a long sigh. But she couldn't really blame them, she wasn't in a good state of mind either. Finally, after years of waiting for the total return of their divine powers, after using them to protect themselves from the God of Despair, Varios , today they could use them to bring their important person into their world.

"Our powers are fully back but if we take Adele into his body again, Varios may notice his existence ...."

The goddess of Nature, Flora said as she frowned at the cursed bastard. With her joined the God of Justice, Eleris, who put a hand on her shoulder and said in his usual robotic voice.

"Flora. Justice will always win."

"Shut up."

Flora tugged at the short white hair of the god of Justice as punishment for his usual and annoying phrase.

The other gods sighed at the two and turned their attention to the goddess of Life.

"As for moving the soul from Kim Rok Soo's body into Adele's body, we will think once we have given our blessings to that child. It would be better if they were most on the protection so Varios can't find him."

The gods nodded and thought about what blessing to give as Eleris pushed Flora to the ground after breaking free from her grip. The two gods continued their struggle on the floor but a voice, cold and without warm, interrupted them.

Piercing orange eyes watched them from her seat as she elegantly sipped her lemon tea, and smiled icily.

"Ah, do you know how funny it is to see people fight in the most serious moments and how much it annoys me to hear those fucking noises and screams all the time while I have to try to understand what another person is saying? "

Silence came all over the place and the focus fell on the woman, the goddess of Peace, Rhea.

"Flora and Eleris. What do you have to do now?"

Rhea asked softly, gently tilting her head as her short lavender hair moved to the movement. Her image would have been adorable if it weren't for her murderous eyes.

Flora and Eleris immediately got up from the ground and hugged each other screaming as if their life depended on this action.

"Sorry for not giving a single moment of PEACE and bothering you. We promise not to do it again !!!"

Rhea gave a satisfied smile and nodded her head as she focused her attention on the Goddess of Life.

"Estia, you can continue."

Estia quietly nodded and stared wearily at Flora and Eleris.

"I hope you don't make such a scene in the future. What if Adele think we Gods are idiots? Flora, you are one of the most important goddesses. Nature, do you understand your importance? And you Eleris, you are the God of Justice but you behave like a child. "