3. Unexpected Visit

"Hyung, I'm full ... I can't eat more!"

Several hours passed from the awakening of the second young master of the Henituse family.

Now Adele was fighting with Cale and Ron because they wanted to give him even more food.

His stomach was already full after eating four plates of soup. But these two wanted to give him more.

They used the excuse of "The doctor said you have to eat. See how thin you are?"

And they put more.

Now Beacrox was also in the room delivering more different food. He handed it over to his father and stood aside.

'What's wrong with you all! I'm going to die from a belly explosion! '

• Ahaha. You know you can't die for that reason! Why don't you seduce them with your looks?

'Seduce ??'

• Yesss! Be cute !!

'...how can I.'

•You can! Haven't you seen your appearance ??? USE IT!

Glasia seemed irritated by how Adele thought so low about himself.

Adele thought for a moment before raising his head and looking at the people in the room.

Only Cale, Basen, Lily and the two servants Ron and Beacrox were present.

The count and the countess had left a few minutes ago to take care of the work left unresolved.

He thought about whether it will be effective to be cute on Ron and Beacrox since they looked tough.

With the three Henituses it won't be too difficult if he tries hard.

So he decided to launch a major attack on the Molans.

So Adele raised his head and looked with eyes full of courage and lowered his long ears as if he were sad.

He slowly tilted his head and put his lips together in a small pout. His eyes got wet and glistened with tears. All of this had come perfect thanks to his talent for acting.

"Sniff... I can't eat more or my stomach will explode ... "

Inside him he had a growing anxiety and embarrassment at how strange it was to behave this way.

Instead, contrary to what he thinks, his acting was a bomb for those present in the room.

Lily threw herself into her brother Adele's arms and hugged him giving him lots of kisses on the cheeks.

"My Little Oraboni is so cute !!"

Adele stood still in shock at the sudden warmth and affection he was receiving. In all of his two lives, Adele has never had much affection.

This made him drop his head on his little sister's shoulder to hide his embarrassed expression. Even though everyone had seen it.

Basen smiled at the interaction of his Hyung and little sister.

Cale held his heart without expression and kept thinking about his little brother's face.

Ron closed the soup pot with trembling lips and put down the cup of lemonade as well.

As for the chef, Beacrox seemed to be in another universe.

He had a blank face with an open mouth. As if he had seen something new for the first time in his life.

Adele stood against his little sister's shoulder and cast small glances at those present.

When he saw that the Molans were leaving with all the uneaten food, Adele smiled victoriously and moved his ears left and right, patting Lily's hair.